Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

athas

Jul 15, 2007
Our tranfer cash flow so far: (I may be wrong in some)

In: Zaza(8M), Coman(10.5M), D.Alves(4.5x2=9M), Neto(1.5+2x2=5.5M), Bonnuci(14+5x2=24M), Donis(2M), Cassata(1.67M), Pogba(39M), Berradi(2.5M), Isla( 1.3M), Perreira(3.25M), Ogbona(3.67M), Morata(15M). Total: ~127,12M.

Out: Orsolini(3M), Dybala(8M), Mandzukic(6M), A.Sandro(8.67M), Lemina(3M), Pjaca(11.5M), Zaza(6M), Higuain(45M), Mandragora(2M), Rincon(2.67M), Bentancur(4.75 + 1.5x2= 7.75M), Cuadrado(6.67M), Benatia( 8.5M), Douglas Costa(6 + 6x2 =18M), Szeskni( 6+ 4.5x2 = 15M), MDS(4.16 + 2x2 = 8.16M), Caldara(3.75M), Bernardeschi (13.3 + 3x2 = 19.3M). Total: ~ 183M.

So we are on ~56M negative right now, I don't know if we can make one more big tranfer, may be if we sold Lemina, Rincon and Stu for a good price.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004

In: Zaza(8M), Coman(10.5M), D.Alves(4.5x2=9M), Neto(1.5+2x2=5.5M), Bonnuci(14+5x2=24M), Donis(2M), Cassata(1.67M), Pogba(39M), Berradi(2.5M), Isla( 1.3M), Perreira(3.25M), Ogbona(3.67M), Morata(15M). Total: ~127,12M.

Out: Orsolini(3M), Dybala(8M), Mandzukic(6M), A.Sandro(8.67M), Lemina(3M), Pjaca(11.5M), Zaza(6M), Higuain(45M), Mandragora(2M), Rincon(2.67M), Bentancur(4.75 + 1.5x2= 7.75M), Cuadrado(6.67M), Benatia( 8.5M), Douglas Costa(6 + 6x2 =18M), Szeskni( 6+ 4.5x2 = 15M), MDS(4.16 + 2x2 = 8.16M), Caldara(3.75M), Bernardeschi (13.3 + 3x2 = 19.3M). Total: ~ 183M.

So we are on ~56M negative right now, I don't know if we can make one more big tranfer, may be if we sold Lemina, Rincon and Stu for a good price.
Thats alot of details.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

What the fuck is this machine code?

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
In: Douglas Costa, Bernardeschi, Bentancur, Szczesny, Pinsoglio, De Sciglio, Cancelo, Matuidi, KeitaBalde

Out: Bonucci, Alves, Lemina, Rincon, Cuadrado, Audiero(loan), Lichtsteiner, Neto

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Something doesnt add up here IMO

We have made a bid for Keita but still havent sold/it doesnt seem like we will sell Cuadrado and just bought Berna...
We want Matuidi who cant play in a 2 man midfield?
Schick isnt completely dead in the water?
Either we are selling Dybala :D
OR
maybe we dont want Keita and this is a game which works for us and Lazio, gets someone like Inter to up their bid and leaves us with Schick at the end of the mercato?

Matuidi makes no sense, could we be working with Lazio for SMS or maybe even Di Vrij?

Unless Allegri wants to use Berna in a 3 man midfield ala Pogba, then Matuidi would make more sense.
Didnt he see Draxler developing as a CM?

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Something doesnt add up here IMO

We have made a bid for Keita but still havent sold/it doesnt seem like we will sell Cuadrado and just bought Berna...
We want Matuidi who cant play in a 2 man midfield?
Schick isnt completely dead in the water?
Either we are selling Dybala :D
OR
maybe we dont want Keita and this is a game which works for us and Lazio, gets someone like Inter to up their bid and leaves us with Schick at the end of the mercato?

Matuidi makes no sense, could we be working with Lazio for SMS or maybe even Di Vrij?

Unless Allegri wants to use Berna in a 3 man midfield ala Pogba, then Matuidi would make more sense.
Didnt he see Draxler developing as a CM?
If we get Keita as well we have 2 many strikers.

Higuain Dybala Costa Bernardeschi Mandzukic

Pjaca Cuadrado Kean

Imo we should loan out Kean and Pjaca somewhere where they can play and develope

To ends up with

Costa Dybala Bernardeschi Higauin and Mandzukic Keita Cuadrado as subs.

I agree on Matuidi. He is 30yrs old high wages and always played in a 3man midfield.
We'll be left with a hot potato if we get him.
I'd go for a younger boy considering Khedira and Marchisio aren't getting younger and are injury prone...

Sms would be ideal even if again he is a 3man midfield boy and Lotito want 70m XD

We need a Central Midfielder under 27yrs and that can accept being on the bench sometimes

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Krychowiak I think would be a valid option. Seems like PSG are actually trying to offload him instead of Matuidi, but he's younger than Matuidi, can operate as a DM in a 2-man midfield and is actually available due to a poor season (barely got game time). I actually rate the lad, as he was simply beastly while playing at Sevilla and back then was truly an underrated mid, a real hustler of a DM. If he still played at Sevilla we wouldn't even be considering N'Zonzi.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Krychowiak I think would be a valid option. Seems like PSG are actually trying to offload him instead of Matuidi, but he's younger than Matuidi, can operate as a DM in a 2-man midfield and is actually available due to a poor season (barely got game time). I actually rate the lad, as he was simply beastly while playing at Sevilla and back then was truly an underrated mid, a real hustler of a DM. If he still played at Sevilla we wouldn't even be considering N'Zonzi.
I approve this message :tup:

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
If we sign a quality RB and CM/DM I'd rate summer mercato as 10/10. For now it's 8/10.
Would you consider Cancelo and Matuidi quality signings, as for now they are the most obvious targets?

Also, everyone keeps asking for a RB, but seems to neglect that what we do need is another LB/LWB. Even if we dont get anyone else for the right back/wingback, with Mattia and Licht, and possibly Cuadrado as a wingback, thats not exactly bad, we can still manage, but IF we have to deal with an ASandro absence due to injury/susp/need of a rest, then we are in trouble. Asa is just terrible at LB, he`s not reliable and would be a constant danger to us. Sure, best case scenario would be an upgrade on the right and a back-up on the left, but we`d still need an "experienced" midfielder, some would argue that another CB would also be nice. IF we do that, or something like that, I would say management did a very good job, 8/9/10 - 10 mercato...

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Would you consider Cancelo and Matuidi quality signings, as for now they are the most obvious targets?

Also, everyone keeps asking for a RB, but seems to neglect that what we do need is another LB/LWB. Even if we dont get anyone else for the right back/wingback, with Mattia and Licht, and possibly Cuadrado as a wingback, thats not exactly bad, we can still manage, but IF we have to deal with an ASandro absence due to injury/susp/need of a rest, then we are in trouble. Asa is just terrible at LB, he`s not reliable and would be a constant danger to us. Sure, best case scenario would be an upgrade on the right and a back-up on the left, but we`d still need an "experienced" midfielder, some would argue that another CB would also be nice. IF we do that, or something like that, I would say management did a very good job, 8/9/10 - 10 mercato...
Not Matuidi.....

I'd consider our mercato good with 8 (cause selling Alves and Bonucci it's -2 no matter what)

IF we sign

Cancelo
Young but strong CM : SMS,Can,Goretzka,Keita,Bentaleb or Rabiot

IF we sell

Rincon
Lemina
Lichsteiner
Asamoah

IF we loan
Pjaca
Kean
Mandragora

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)