Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I think we are bidding for Keita, but Lotito will reject and ship him off to either England or the Milanese clubs.

So my take and hope that there would be a starting RB and DM to come and keeping Kean and still having that option on Schick. I would keep Mandragora as a DM/CB backup. Bentancur as MC backup, and let go of Lemina hopefully to an English team, Rincon, and Asa. Loan out Pjaca, he could do well at a team like Sassuolo or Verona, Verona could use someone to take over Cassano.

best scenario would be Cancelo + Matic..

GK : Capitano, Wojniek, Pinso
RB : Cancelo, Licht, MDS
LB : Alex Sandro, MDS
CB : Chiello, Barza,Rugani,Benatia,Mandragora
RW : Costa, Cuads
LW : Berna, Costa
MC : Marchi, Sami, Pjanic, Bentancur, Sturaro, Matic
AMC : Dybala, Berna
ST : Mandzu, Higuain, Kean

Buffon
Cancelo - Rugani - Chiello - Alex Sandro
Pjanic - Matic
Costa - Dybala - Bernadeschi
Higuain

If we choose 3 at the back

Buffon
Barza - Rugani/Mandragora/Benatia - Chiello
Cuads - Marchi - Matic - Alex Sandro
Dybala
Mandzu - Higgy

I feel we have plenty of depth now, We just need to make sure Alex Sandro is kept and stays healthy. He is the only that is always first on the lineup and no real backup for.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I think we are bidding for Keita, but Lotito will reject and ship him off to either England or the Milanese clubs.

So my take and hope that there would be a starting RB and DM to come and keeping Kean and still having that option on Schick. I would keep Mandragora as a DM/CB backup. Bentancur as MC backup, and let go of Lemina hopefully to an English team, Rincon, and Asa. Loan out Pjaca, he could do well at a team like Sassuolo or Verona, Verona could use someone to take over Cassano.

Buffon
Pjanic - Matic
Higuain

Buffon
Dybala
Mandzu - Higgy

I feel we have plenty of depth now, We just need to make sure Alex Sandro is kept and stays healthy. He is the only that is always first on the lineup and no real backup for.

We just need some reinforcement in the midfield. One more key signing

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Keita would be great as he can play on the wing and also as CF..
He could also be our starting LW in case D.Costa flops

- - - Updated - - -

Buffon
Pjanic - Matic
Higuain

Buffon
Dybala
Mandzu - Higgy

3 letters for you S-M-S !!!

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Lotito might want to ship Keita off to England or Inter or wherever but he's forgetting just how hard headed Keita is. That's how he ended up at lazio in the first place. Barca didn't want to let him go but he felt disrespected and had his mind made up. If he actually has his mind set on Juventus, he's either coming now or next summer for free, period.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Lotito might want to ship Keita off to England or Inter or wherever but he's forgetting just how hard headed Keita is. That's how he ended up at lazio in the first place. Barca didn't want to let him go but he felt disrespected and had his mind made up. If he actually has his mind set on Juventus, he's either coming now or next summer for free, period.
Nice little story. I think axel Witsel would enjoy that

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
i dont really get why everyone wants Cancelo ? i dont think he is that special , for me he looked like Milos Krasic in defense , one dimensional sprinter :p
He is definitely not one dimensional.. however.. He is indeed not that special
His defense ability is ok and not really great while in attack he is very good for a defender
Considering our team I think it would only do us good if we have another "midfielder" in defence...
Our team`s problem has always been our attacking flow as in defense 90% of the time we are more than just ok.. (By saying attacking flow I mean the whole team flow when attacking which includes our defenders midfielders and attackers)
Last season D.Alves contributed a lot to our RB position and even contributed more as a winger
I wont rule out the same fate for Cancelo who is a Dani Alves kind of defender - In defence I saw better but attacking wise he is one of the best in his position...
We also dont know how our new wingers fare so its also a backup for our wings
If we get Cancelo I see us selling one of Licht,Asamoah maybe even both..

As for Lemina - I havent heard about a move for him for a long time - Is there anything cooking?

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Yeah.. Our future does look bright, hopefully all of those young stars out on loan do get back in the future ready and is really Juve Material..

Orsolini, Caldara, Spinazzola + the ones we have in our team (Rugani, Mandragora,Kean,Bentancur) those are 7 really potential great starters for us in the future..

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Yeah.. Our future does look bright, hopefully all of those young stars out on loan do get back in the future ready and is really Juve Material..

Orsolini, Caldara, Spinazzola + the ones we have in our team (Rugani, Mandragora,Kean,Bentancur) those are 7 really potential great starters for us in the future..
Pol Lirola

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I hope we give Kean a chance! He really impresses me everytime I see him - Young good at dribbling make the defense stand on their toes doesnt make stupid decisions - Look like a really promising player!
I hope this year can be his breakthrough..
Just imagine Kean benching D.Costa and Juve go 4-2-3-1 with Kean Bernardeschi Dybala behind Higuain

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
i dont really get why everyone wants Cancelo ? i dont think he is that special , for me he looked like Milos Krasic in defense , one dimensional sprinter :p
You prefer a younger player ?

- - - Updated - - -

I hope we give Kean a chance! He really impresses me everytime I see him - Young good at dribbling make the defense stand on their toes doesnt make stupid decisions - Look like a really promising player!
I hope this year can be his breakthrough..
Just imagine Kean benching D.Costa and Juve go 4-2-3-1 with Kean Bernardeschi Dybala behind Higuain
you saw him once for some minutes

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I listen to some clips of him or when he's on Stone Cold's podcast. Getting sick of Cornette...still like him but his hate for Omega is sickening.
I love Jim Cornette's podcast :D His anti-Trump views are hilarious and his death threats and general hatred of Vince Russo are fucking hysterical.

He really, really hates Omega doesn't he :D

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
What did he do with the minutes that warrants your insane optimism ?
Insane Optimisim?! I said he should get more chances and I hope it will be his breakthrough.. I didnt say he plays like Messi and deserves the golden ball..
If you refer to the benching D.Costa - This obviously was a joke as its not going to happen anytime soon - still has to grow..

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Insane Optimisim?! I said he should get more chances and I hope it will be his breakthrough.. I didnt say he plays like Messi and deserves the golden ball..
If you refer to the benching D.Costa - This obviously was a joke as its not going to happen anytime soon - still has to grow..
I see where you got it from. The PSG game. We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)