Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I really dont like anyone from Barca except their front 3 and Iniesta but I must say Busquets would add a lot to our team! He wouldnt cost a fortune because Barca wont sell him even for a fortune... and even if they do Busquets will reject moving away.. Spanish player at a top Spanish team + highly rated by the team - We have better chance getting Nainggolan...
At this point Naingolan is a dream singing! He's exactly what we need! I wouldn't mind 60m to spend on this guy!

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Fabinho just sitting there :(
He's not sitting. Monaco being the prick here since they don't let him go.

They will sell Mendy, and MBappé will not renew if they continue to sell players.

Actually they are sweating right now because MBappé is not renewing anytime soon.

MBappé's contract ends in 2019, if he refuses to renew they will have to sell him.

As for Fabinho, he's fucked. He wanted to move to PSG, but by the time Monaco gets fucked by MBappé's dad, PSG won't pursue him anymore.

All in all, he might move, but in August. Be patient.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He's not sitting. Monaco being the prick here since they don't let him go.

They will sell Mendy, and MBappé will not renew if they continue to sell players.

Actually they are sweating right now because MBappé is not renewing anytime soon.

MBappé's contract ends in 2019, if he refuses to renew they will have to sell him.

As for Fabinho, he's fucked. He wanted to move to PSG, but by the time Monaco gets fucked by MBappé's dad, PSG won't pursue him anymore.

All in all, he might move, but in August. Be patient.
How much are PSG fans sweating bricks now that Raiola is Verratti agent compared to the complete amateur that was his agent before (I knew he had to go when Verratti had to apologize for him for the 4th time lol).

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
How much are PSG fans sweating bricks now that Raiola is Verratti agent compared to the complete amateur that was his agent before (I knew he had to go when Verratti had to apologize for him for the 4th time lol).
I posted a lot about it in this very thread yesterday, dig my posts ;)

A summary:

- Verratti swaped agent because PSG asked for it.
- Verratti wanted to renew, but PSG didn't want to deal with Di Campli anymore, so they asked Verratti to fire him. He's now expected to renew, and will earn 9M net salary per year.
- PSG is behind Verratti's choice to get Raiola as Maxwell (Antero Henrique's right hand now at PSG) was in charge of dealing with the Verratti's drama, and Maxwell's agent is Raiola.
- Raiola is incredibly happy about it, and it's been 5 years now that his relationship with PSG is excellent, so PSG is very happy too, because Raiola is considered a friend of the club nowadays.

- Verratti didn't want to let go of Di Campli, so PSG had to negociate. They told him they will build a good team this year, and that they think they will do great in CL, and that they will make him want to stay, but if he still wants to leave next summer, they will let him go on conditions (we don't know them, but you can imagine it's "good price + not to a club that PSG hates", so Barcelona can fuck off even next year).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

A summary:

- Verratti wanted to renew, but PSG didn't want to deal with Di Campli anymore, so they asked Verratti to fire him. He's now expected to renew, and will earn 9M net salary per year.
- PSG is behind Verratti's choice to get Raiola as Maxwell (Antero Henrique's right hand now at PSG) was in charge of dealing with the Verratti's drama, and Maxwell's agent is Raiola.
- Raiola is incredibly happy about it, and it's been 5 years now that his relationship with PSG is excellent, so PSG is very happy too, because Raiola is considered a friend of the club nowadays.

- Verratti didn't want to let go of Di Campli, so PSG had to negociate. They told him they will build a good team this year, and that they think they will do great in CL, and that they will make him want to stay, but if he still wants to leave next summer, they will let him go on conditions (we don't know them, but you can imagine it's "good price + not to a club that PSG hates", so Barcelona can fuck off even next year).
Good to know :tup:

There's too much BS spam during summer mercato for me to check up on what I missed (past nearest pages) during the week.

In what you describing, I get what PSG gets out of it, but what does Raiola get out of it? Besides getting the biggiest midfield name outside the traditionally biggiest teams&leagues right now. I mean, its not looking likely Verratti will move too soon, and Raiola is all about his commission.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Good to know :tup:

There's too much BS spam during summer mercato for me to check up on what I missed (past nearest pages) during the week.

In what you describing, I get what PSG gets out of it, but what does Raiola get out of it? Besides getting the biggiest midfield name outside the traditionally biggiest teams&leagues right now. I mean, its not looking likely Verratti will move too soon, and Raiola is all about his commission.
Too much space between paragraphs. Did Zach take over your account?

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

A summary:

Raiola is only friends with himself.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
I wouldn't spend all that money on him. Specially having Douglas and Bernardeschi/Cuadrado on the wings. I'd rathe go crazy with Verratti or some other midfielder.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I wouldn't spend all that money on him. Specially having Douglas and Bernardeschi/Cuadrado on the wings. I'd rathe go crazy with Verratti or some other midfielder.
We arent going Berna/Cuad if we would sign Bale.

But this is not going to happen. He will go back to England if he leaves Real one day.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
40M from bonucci
We still have lemina and the money will come from selling him.
Lemina 20m
We will have 60m in the hand.
If i was marrotta : i would pay 90m for verratti.
60M from selling players + adding 30m

Jul 13, 2010
40M from bonucci
We still have lemina and the money will come from selling him.
Lemina 20m
We will have 60m in the hand.
If i was marrotta : i would pay 90m for verratti.
60M from selling players + adding 30m
man, everything in todays market is being done in installments, so your calculations are irrelevant. Clubs basically buy players in expectancy for the future years to be profitable etc. While I do believe they have that 'bank for transfers', i don't know if you can just take the money out of it and put it in after each deal

but again, its siamak, who am i arguing with :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)