Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Did Milan find Alexander the Great treasure or we are told the joke of FFP and financial strength or wtf is going on?
their CEO; Bellotti or Morata or Auby
Bayern; Milan interested in Renato Sanchez
It is obvious they`ll get him..
Milan might challenge next season if we continue to sit and do nothing about CM RB and a winger!

- - - Updated - - -

i wish they get Belotti. Sanches wont happen, an they have Biglia, Kessie already

- - - Updated - - -

Berna, Keita, Schick. i want all 3
No point getting both Bernardeschi and Keita unless we sell Mandzukic and Cuadrado

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It is obvious they`ll get him..
Milan might challenge next season if we continue to sit and do nothing about CM RB and a winger!

- - - Updated - - -

No point getting both Bernardeschi and Keita unless we sell Mandzukic and Cuadrado
or Pjaca is sold :sad:

wish we havent signed Costa

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I read and I quote: "So, we will have to splash a lot for a CB".
Yeah,sadly,for a player that's not better than any of Juve defense-CB's.Okay that's a tough competition but when we own Caldara ,alongside with Rugani the best young CB in Italy is ridiculous to splash a serious amount of money for the same position.....
Especially ,when we are not covered in midfield at first place.

- - - Updated - - -

because we're dummies.
ya
Matic the closest
we'll see
fuck with that......and it's true.....

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Yeah,sadly,for a player that's not better than any of Juve defense-CB's.Okay that's a tough competition but when we own Caldara ,alongside with Rugani the best young CB in Italy is ridiculous to splash a serious amount of money for the same position.....
Especially ,when we are not covered in midfield at first place.
there is no point on splashing money on the fifth CB when we play with 2 and already have 2 very good subs.
Next summer Barzagli retire and Caldara in.
Caldara-Rugani-Chiellini-Benatia bad?!? I don't think it's def where we should invest.
But on RB and Midfield

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
there is no point on splashing money on the fifth CB when we play with 2 and already have 2 very good subs.
Next summer Barzagli retire and Caldara in.
Caldara-Rugani-Chiellini-Benatia bad?!? I don't think it's def where we should invest.
But on RB and Midfield
You really think 4 is enough considering 2 are old and 2-3 are injury prone?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
You really think 4 is enough considering 2 are old and 2-3 are injury prone?

:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

yes.
We should simply stop to over pack in def repartment to be poor on the midfield-attacking one.
Wait till Benatia get injured for two months,same with Chiello ,its risky,we must press on Caldara but their president already rejected the idea....

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
or Pjaca is sold :sad:

wish we havent signed Costa
D.Costa is a good winger with a huge potential which he didnt manage to fulfill at Bayern (except for one game against us..) - The price is high but it is overall a good signing...
Bernardeschi is good and has some dimensions to his game but for his price I believe we can do better - for example Keita would cost half the price of Bernardeschi and Keita is also better than Bernardeschi IMO although they are a bit different as Keita is more attacking minded while Bernardeschi can do things closer to the middle of the pitch as well so maybe thats Allegri`s idea..

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
D.Costa is a good winger with a huge potential which he didnt manage to fulfill at Bayern (except for one game against us..) - The price is high but it is overall a good signing...
Bernardeschi is good and has some dimensions to his game but for his price I believe we can do better - for example Keita would cost half the price of Bernardeschi and Keita is also better than Bernardeschi IMO although they are a bit different as Keita is more attacking minded while Bernardeschi can do things closer to the middle of the pitch as well so maybe thats Allegri`s idea..
As someone pointed out getting brnardeschi for 40 mil .cash and a player is soooo a Secco transfer strategy.....

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Szczesny, Cancelo/De Sciglio/Pereira/Cédric, Caldara/de Vrij/Sokratis/Manolas/Felipe/Garay, Matic/Matuidi/Locatelli/Goretzka/Strootman, Bernardeschi, Keita/Schick.
Locatelli & Matuidi is CM
Nzonzi & Matic is DM
We got 40m from selling bonucci and this works without selling Alex Sandro.
Matuidi for about 25-30m is acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)