Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
The little I've seen of Bernardeschi, I don't know... I'm not feeling it. Is he really good? Or better yet worth all that much?

Verratti, and maybe Insigne, is the only Italian I'd pay over 40m for.
I would give 30m, 35m tops. The market is crazy though, Insigne and Verratti would cost an arm and a leg today, (like 60-80m).

I think Bernardeschi will be good for us. He's got good vision, passing and technique and he can score goals. Good in the build up as well. Downsides: pace and decision making aren't that good. He also tries to do too much on his own, Max will have to fix this for sure. I wouldn't expect him to become WC but he could become very good.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
LEquipe said Lemar is very close to Arsenal. Rumored fee a bit above 30m.

If he really signs for 30-35, it's a steal wow. Incredible after I heard here that Beppe is after the likes of Strootman :sergio:

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Do you watch L'équipe21? Is it a nice channel with their GDM too? :D
I do sometimes. And well, it's a good channel. But some of their people are like real bad. They have fav teams, and are biased.

That said, some of them that work on LEquipe paper are actually serious, and have good infos through, and through. Degorre is one of them.

Actually they just said Lemar would go for above 30m, they don't know how much, just that last year, Monaco refused offers for 30m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)