Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (168 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Bernardeschi is more elegant and has that element of fantasy to his game. I just feel Bernardeschi is the more skillful/creative player, while Berardi is more direct.
not only he's more direct, he's more decisive, and he's been doing it pretty consistently for the last 4 seasons, starting with his first complete season with sassuolo in serie b. he's class, and whoever gets him, will have a weapon in the squad.

inda already bought one of the brightest italian cm's around (gagliardini), it would be plain stupid to let them have berardi, too. if the guy would accept a move to juve, beppe should buy him.

- - - Updated - - -

How about they are the same age and Berardi has been a decisively consistent player for 3 to 4 seasons in a row since he was 18? (very few young players in Europe has actually) Bernardeschi is more technical so looks flashier, but he litterally just started to stand out, no basis for why he would be better at all.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
:tup: ninja'd me again.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If the plan is to go with the 4231 then we dont only need Berardi, but another guy too (been linked to Keita, would like Anderson tho. Coman would be cool if he returns). Anderson Dybala Berardi behind Higuain, with Pjaca, Cuadrado, Pjanic and Mandzukic as rotation. Last mercato Marotta said the goal is to have 2 quality players on each position so i see us trying to get 2 wide players, if we plan to keep the 4231 ofcourse

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Bernardeschi is more elegant and has that element of fantasy to his game. I just feel Bernardeschi is the more skillful/creative player, while Berardi is more direct.

As for Sturaro, he isn't going anywhere (unfortunately).
He is more technical and flashy, but skillful and more creative how? Berardi has been the biggiest creator in his team for every season past 4 ones. This season is Bernardeschis best half season and he has upped his goal scoring significantly but he has not much of a creator actually at all.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
no matter how Berardi situation unfolds we imo need to address RB first and foremost
I think we will do only if both Licht and Alves leave. If Alves stays we will do nothing imo. If Alves leaves then we would sign one RB (been linked to Danilo and De Sciglio) and keep Barzagli as his backup. We also would still have Cuadrado so we could go 352 in case both Barzagli and Alves/the new guy got injured. Or we could play Mattiello at RB (or Sturaro @Hydde)

- - - Updated - - -

These guys benched Marchisio to play Verratti out of position. Shows how clueless they are

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If the plan is to go with the 4231 then we dont only need Berardi, but another guy too (been linked to Keita, would like Anderson tho. Coman would be cool if he returns). Anderson Dybala Berardi behind Higuain, with Pjaca, Cuadrado, Pjanic and Mandzukic as rotation. Last mercato Marotta said the goal is to have 2 quality players on each position so i see us trying to get 2 wide players, if we plan to keep the 4231 ofcourse
I think Mandzukic will leave in the summer :( :sigh:

I definitely don't want Berardi going to Inter. That would be a huge mistake.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Marotta lo aveva promesso: colpi "alla Higuain". Il cileno può lasciare l'Arsenal, l'azzurro sarà uno dei gioielli più contesi a giugno
TORINO - Nella Juventus permane la volontà marottiana di aumentare la “potenza di fuoco” da utilizzare sul mercato e affini, le contenute spese effettuate in queste settimane si traducono in maggiori risorse da investire su quei talenti di primissimo piano in grado di far alzare ulteriormente l’asticella degli obiettivi, ergo il tasso tecnico/qualitativo del gruppo. Con l’obiettivo principe, ormai dichiarato, di essere sempre più protagonisti in Europa - dal punto di vista sportivo - nonché punto di riferimento a livello mondiale. Ambizione corroborata, quest’ultima, dal lancio del nuovo marchio: ma è chiaro che senza i risultati sportivi e senza i campioni che li raggiungono, fai ben poca strada con merchandising e marketing. Il circolo può e deve essere virtuoso.

GRANDI FIRME - Tendenzialmente, lo sarà. Come dimostrano i sondaggi, le riflessioni, i contatti già in corso per alcuni top player assoluti che a partire dal prossimo giugno potrebbero vestire la maglia bianconera. Grosse firme come, innanzitutto, Alexis Sanchez. Vecchio pallino del duo Beppe Marotta&Fabio Paratici (che già provarono a metter le mani sul cileno nel 2011, ma ai tempi dovettero arrendersi al cospetto della concorrenza del Barcellona che arrivò ad investire 26 milioni di euro più 11 milioni di bonus). Ora, però, l’attaccante nel frattempo passato all’Arsenal (per 48 milioni di euro), è prepotentemente tornato d’attualità, nonché nel mirino bianconero. Anche perché si calerebbe alla perfezione nel 4-2-3-1, il sistema di gioco che sta accendendo la fantasia dei tifosi bianconeri anche in chiave Champions. Esalta il popolo juventino anche la possibilità di arrivare a Marco Verratti, uno dei gioielli in vetrina per la prossima sessione di mercato. Che il regista azzurro sia in cima alla lista dei desideri bianconeri non è un mistero. Come si sa che il Psg, come già sottolineato dall’agente Donato Di Campli, non lascerà partire facilmente una delle stelle della squadra francese. Ma la Juve c’è anche su Verratti e prepara un altro mercato da fuochi d’artificio
http://m.tuttosport.com/notizia/cal...potenza_di_fuoco_occhio_a_sanchez_e_verratti/
Pls translate

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He is more technical and flashy, but skillful and more creative how? Berardi has been the biggiest creator in his team for every season past 4 ones. This season is Bernardeschis best half season and he has upped his goal scoring significantly but he has not much of a creator actually at all.

His skill set is more impressive. Berardi is more direct, and that enables him to score more. Don't get me wrong, I definitely don't want him going to Inter.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013

at this point i prefer to get verratti and kepping dybala than getting berardi.

- - - Updated - - -

I think we will do only if both Licht and Alves leave. If Alves stays we will do nothing imo. If Alves leaves then we would sign one RB (been linked to Danilo and De Sciglio) and keep Barzagli as his backup. We also would still have Cuadrado so we could go 352 in case both Barzagli and Alves/the new guy got injured. Or we could play Mattiello at RB (or Sturaro @Hydde)

- - - Updated - - -

These guys benched Marchisio to play Verratti out of position. Shows how clueless they are
3 5 2 is trash.
with 4 2 3 1 we can playing to marchisio and verratti in the field marchisio in the left and verratti in the hole.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

He might i think. But I hope he doesent. The way hes been playing lately compared to the beginning of the season gives me hope that he wants to stay and fight for a place in the XI

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
His skill set is more impressive. Berardi is more direct, and that enables him to score more. Don't get me wrong, I definitely don't want him going to Inter.
What makes his skillset more impressive? What has it effectively shown to be more impressive? Easier on the eyes? And then what else?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Verrati and berardi.

The rest is up to you beppe.

And if dybala decides to go to madrid and pull a pogba on us, then definitely verrati and berardi.

Jun 6, 2015

:tup:

Some people seem to think that Berardi is just some goalscorer who doesn't know how to create. When in fact he is very much the playmaker type that just happens to be a good finisher too.

Bernarneschi is actually the more direct runner type while Berardi likes to have the ball at his feet to create scoring chances. Berardi has better stats on everything that measures creativity (key passes, chances created, successful passes).

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We already have the depth.

Sign just 2 players in the summer: Verratti and Sanchez.

It can be done with 120 million.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
can I sum it up?

Marotta promised big shots for the summer. Like Higuain last summer. The chilean (Sanchez) and the Azurro (Verratti) will be the most contended this summer.
The money saved in the non existent transfer market of this winter will translate in more "fire power" for this summer big shots and let Juventus be a contender on a higher level and improve the quality of the team.
To be a open contender for champions league and fully make use of our new logo as without victories and champions hardly we'll improve our merchandising and marketing.

BIG NAMES - Basically our targets are Alexis Sanchez and Verratti but it says that Verratti will be a tough one topull as PSG won't let him go easly.
And it talks how in 2011 Marotta and Paratici tried to buy Sanchez but Barcellona offered much more 26 + 11m. And that he would be perfect to play in our new 4-2-3-1. So it will be a transfer market with fireworks XD

- - - Updated - - -

We already have the depth.

Sign just 2 players in the summer: Verratti and Sanchez.

It can be done with 120 million.
I doubt. If it happens it's because Dybala would be gone for a huge sum.

- - - Updated - - -

at this point i prefer to get verratti and kepping dybala than getting berardi.

- - - Updated - - -

3 5 2 is trash.
with 4 2 3 1 we can playing to marchisio and verratti in the field marchisio in the left and verratti in the hole.
4-2-3-1 that's if we'll manage to keep Dybala.
Else without him i'd switch to 4-3-3 xD
a midfield Verratti-Marchisio-Pjanic and a front 3 Sanchez/Mandukic-Higuain/Mandzukic-Pjaca/Cuadrado/Bernardeschi
woudn't be bad :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

- - - Updated - - -
The more we simplify his function the less damage he does

- - - Updated - - -

can I sum it up?

Marotta promised big shots for the summer. Like Higuain last summer. The chilean (Sanchez) and the Azurro (Verratti) will be the most contended this summer.
The money saved in the non existent transfer market of this winter will translate in more "fire power" for this summer big shots and let Juventus be a contender on a higher level and improve the quality of the team.
To be a open contender for champions league and fully make use of our new logo as without victories and champions hardly we'll improve our merchandising and marketing.

BIG NAMES - Basically our targets are Alexis Sanchez and Verratti but it says that Verratti will be a tough one topull as PSG won't let him go easly.
And it talks how in 2011 Marotta and Paratici tried to buy Sanchez but Barcellona offered much more 26 + 11m. And that he would be perfect to play in our new 4-2-3-1. So it will be a transfer market with fireworks XD

- - - Updated - - -

I doubt. If it happens it's because Dybala would be gone for a huge sum.

- - - Updated - - -

4-2-3-1 that's if we'll manage to keep Dybala.
Else without him i'd switch to 4-3-3 xD
a midfield Verratti-Marchisio-Pjanic and a front 3 Sanchez/Mandukic-Higuain/Mandzukic-Pjaca/Cuadrado/Berardi
woudn't be bad :D

:tuttosport: Damn.... Sanchez would be awesome.

Doesnt matter what happens, i expect Juve to deliver on the summer market.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
can I sum it up?

Thanks for summary, source weak or has any credibility? More importantly is it the prevailing assessment in most media / inner circle people or just empty fan service? I mean the big ambitious budget part of it, it goes without saying we would want those two players if they were available.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Doesnt matter what happens, i expect Juve to deliver on the summer market.
I expect Juve to deliver Dybala to Madrid on the summer market :shifty:.

No but seriously, all I want is some big transfer (not Higuain big, but maybe Pjanic big) together with NOT SELLING a key member of our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 167)