Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
It's loan with an option to buy. It's an intern deal between Monaco and PSG. Option is activated if PSG stays in Ligue 1 next year. It's basically an obligation but PSG did this to trick UEFA and FFP because this transfer will count for NEXT year as it's a loan with option to buy and not obligation.
wtf :lol:

You mean win?

Stays? :howler:

Even their average manager cant relegate them.

Buy on AliExpress.com

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
22:15 - KEAN HA FIRMATO PER IL VERONA - Come riferito da Sky, Moise Kean ha firmato da pochi minuti con l'Hellas Verona. Il giovane attaccante classe 2000 passa così dalla Juventus ai gialloblù con la formula del prestito secco per questa stagione.

22:15 - KEAN WAS FOUND FOR VERONA - As reported by Sky, Moise Kean has signed a few minutes with Hellas Verona. The young class striker 2000 thus goes from Juventus to Gialloblù with the dry lending formula for this season.
--

22:00 - PARATICI AL 4° PIANO - Dopo aver dribblato cronisti e addetti ai lavori, Fabio Paratici, direttore sportivo della Juventus, si è infilato in una stanza al quarto piano del Melià.

22:00 - DIFFICULTY AT FOURTH FLOOR -
After dribbleing chroniclers and staff members, Fabio Paratici, Juventus's sports director, slipped into a room on the fourth floor of the Melià.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
wtf :lol:

You mean win?

Stays? :howler:

Even their average manager cant relegate them.
No, I mean stay, literally. Or at least it's what I heard, maybe it's just loan per se.

Either way they did on purpose cause they don't won't have to write 222mln for Neymar and 180mln for Mbappe in 1 year, but in 2.

- - - Updated - - -

22:15 - KEAN HA FIRMATO PER IL VERONA - Come riferito da Sky, Moise Kean ha firmato da pochi minuti con l'Hellas Verona. Il giovane attaccante classe 2000 passa così dalla Juventus ai gialloblù con la formula del prestito secco per questa stagione.
lol wtf

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Once Dybala starts putting in 40+ goals a season, then we can worry about his wages. He's on 7.5m

Sandro, yes I think his renewal is messing with his performances so far this season. I'm not sure what his salary is, but most probably will be bumped seeing we refused offers and he didn't push to leave.

- - - Updated - - -

Milan with yet another mercato scudetto
30 goals this year will be enough for Dybala to want another payrise or else there's always the next easier option for him.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Before we see how players perform , the highest rating this can get at best is 7/10.

And that's being generous imo. For me a 6 due how we decimated the defense quality and not adding a RB thats even half as good.

Only real certifiable positive note for me is upgrading our wing options alot.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
I agree to a certain extent, i give it a 7.5 though.

I'm not too concerned about the defence tbh, I think once Rugani settles and Howedes gets game time, both will be great additions to our backline and we will see more clean sheets and less nervous shit at the back. Anyway, I think the club had made a clear push towards focusing more in attack this season as you need more attacking options and mentality to actually win things in Europe.

I'm more annoyed at the fact that we didn't get Spinazzola and another class CM.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Can't believe we won't add any depth in the midfield. Khedira and Marchisio can not be relied on to stay healthy why the $#@! can't management understand this?
We play with two mids. Even when Marchisio and Khedira is injured we still have Bentancur, Matuidi, Pjanic and Sturaro in extra emergency. How much more depth do you want?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
We play with two mids. Even when Marchisio and Khedira is injured we still have Bentancur, Matuidi, Pjanic and Sturaro in extra emergency. How much more depth do you want?
Sturaro would never play in a 4231. Bentancur is a prospect.

Also the 4231 only works with mandzukic starting. He acts as an extra mid defensively. That formation would be awful without him. So what happens when mandzukic is out? We'd have to go to a 433.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)