Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (70 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
“Giuntoli would be willing to go crazy to sign Koopmeiners for Juventus. The Bianconeri are thinking of a four-year contract with an option for a fifth year at €4/4.5M/yr. It remains to be seen whether a deal will be struck with Atalanta. What is certain is that the la Vecchia Signora will definitely try for the Dutch midfielder.” (@NicoSchira / YT)

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 2, 2006
“Giuntoli would be willing to go crazy to sign Koopmeiners for Juventus. The Bianconeri are thinking of a four-year contract with an option for a fifth year at €4/4.5M/yr. It remains to be seen whether a deal will be struck with Atalanta. What is certain is that the la Vecchia Signora will definitely try for the Dutch midfielder.” (@NicoSchira / YT)
it is more like he would be willing to go asshole. only an asshole would pay that.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Il nuovo Paratici.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Nicolo #Rovella has fallen out of the Lazio project but #Juventus isn’t backing away from the €17m obligation owed from Lazio despite the capital clubs requests (@CorSport )

Wasn't Rovella supposed to be the second coming of Pirlo?

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Nicolo #Rovella has fallen out of the Lazio project but #Juventus isn’t backing away from the €17m obligation owed from Lazio despite the capital clubs requests (@CorSport )

Wasn't Rovella supposed to be the second coming of Pirlo?
I bet it wasn't obligation, but rather an option, lol.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Adrien Rabiot and Juventus have made some progress towards a renewal despite Juventus not being able to provide the Frenchmen with an increased salary. However the bianconeri could renew him at his current figures 7 million euros plus bonus, which Rabiot would accept.Optimism filters through because the Frenchmen would be willing to work with Thiago Motta next season (@Gazzetta_it)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Adrien Rabiot and Juventus have made some progress towards a renewal despite Juventus not being able to provide the Frenchmen with an increased salary. However the bianconeri could renew him at his current figures 7 million euros plus bonus, which Rabiot would accept.Optimism filters through because the Frenchmen would be willing to work with Thiago Motta next season (@Gazzetta_it)
I don’t believe it. He gone.

Oh and I definitely think Lazio will send Rovella back to us. We never seem to get the better of the deals and I expect no different this time.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I don’t believe it. He gone.

Oh and I definitely think Lazio will send Rovella back to us. We never seem to get the better of the deals and I expect no different this time.
It all Depends on the obligatory clause, if it was already triggered or not. If it wasn't then it's in our interest to bring him back and loan his ass once more rather than get him back in one year time after whole season on the bench.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The clause is dependent on 2024-25 too, so if they aren't going to use him then we are hoping it hinges on Euro qualification or small appearances number, etc. I'm thinking there is a big chance it never meets the obligation, but hope that's not the case.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus could propose Djalo to Bologna in the Calafiori deal. The aim is to lower Bologna’s 25mln€ demand.Djalo is finding it difficult to adjust to the training methods of Juventus .[@Gazzetta)

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
The clause is dependent on 2024-25 too, so if they aren't going to use him then we are hoping it hinges on Euro qualification or small appearances number, etc. I'm thinking there is a big chance it never meets the obligation, but hope that's not the case.
I think if it was not easily achievable then Lazio wouldn't have to ask us to back away from it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 21, Guests: 39)