Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (69 Viewers)

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
I'm quietly expecting Juve to sign some big name, anyone else? :D Someone like Pogba? After Giuntoli's arrival the club reduced its yearly payroll nicely, Elkann made an injection, the likes of Alex Sandro will be leaving too which leaves more available money, also CL money. All the signs showing that there should be some money to splash. :think:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm quietly expecting Juve to sign some big name, anyone else? :D Someone like Pogba? After Giuntoli's arrival the club reduced its yearly payroll nicely, Elkann made an injection, the likes of Alex Sandro will be leaving too which leaves more available money, also CL money. All the signs showing that there should be some money to splash. :think:

We don't have much free agent top options to choose from. And our budget will be limited due to needing to spread it around several signings.

I'm more worried about selling Soule, Bremer or Chiesa then us making possible big splash signing.

Apr 9, 2015
I think he wants to return to Spain more importantly Sevilla.
He was on the verge to Sevilla last year, but the couldn't find an agreement with Lazio. Probably because Lazio bought him from Liverpool for 4 million + 30% future sale. Luis Alberto want to terminate his contract and don't want an euro extra from Lazio. Sevilla is his beloved childhood club and I think he will go their for free.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
"In football, it's not about money, but ideas. I spoke with Giuntoli in Turin, who told me: "I don't know if I can fix things in 2-3 years."
Lazio sporting director Angelo Fabiani via: @NicoSchira

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
We won't sign an expensive CF when we have Vlahovic.

And Zirkzee is like Firmino. He does everything well except score goals consistently.
Let's say we could get Zirkzee for €40m. How much would you want for Vlahovic if put on the market? €60m?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
"In the next few days Felipe Anderson will decide his future. Lazio hope to counter the 3 year offer presented by Juventus and previously offered him a renewal at €3.5m per year but clearly the bianconeri’s offer is much higher then the capital club renewal offer.” (@NicoSchira)

- - - Updated - - -

Luis Alberto could become an opportunity for Juventus, especially if he left Lazio for free.

[@NicoSchira)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Felipe Anderson will decide his future in the next days: Lazio have offered the contract extension until 2029 (€3,5M/year), but Juventus currently leading the race to sign him as a free agent: Juve have set up 3-years contract (€3,5M/year + 0,5M as bonuses (@NicoSchira)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 22, Guests: 35)