Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (99 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006
capital gains does not mean jack shit. none of that is going for transfers. kicking out agnelli was a result of his jewish crusade against goyim. he installed a cardboard president in his stead and let a chimpanzee coach the team for 3 straight years. not to mention he actually eats human babies.

Jun 16, 2020
capital gains does not mean jack shit. none of that is going for transfers. kicking out agnelli was a result of his jewish crusade against goyim. he installed a cardboard president in his stead and let a chimpanzee coach the team for 3 straight years. not to mention he actually eats human babies.
Doesn’t it mean going bankrupt or taking heavy loans with high interests?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yesterday John Elkann approved a capital gains increase to Juve for €170M making it the fourth increase in four years for total of €900M.

[Via @ilbianconerocom)
Hope that'll be a lesson to defend this club better.

- - - Updated - - -

How much money is provided on the transfer budget? We hardly have money to sign players without selling key players.
Capital Increase basically covers the operation cost, not as a means to boost our transfer coffers.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
How much money is provided on the transfer budget? We hardly have money to sign players without selling key players.
We have no money for transfers because the club has been poorly managed in the past 5-6 years. Agnelli ownership was never a sugar daddy situation.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Felipe Anderson has closed the door on any renewal talks with Lazio. The player has an offer from Juventus and wants to accept their offer but is waiting to see if the club qualifies for the champions league before signing (@CorSport)

Jun 16, 2020
I have no thoughts on Retegui but we do need more than one competent number 9 in our squad, regardless of manager/formation. All of our successful squads the past two decades contained several decent goal scorers.

Even with our current defense and midfield, we would have had been in a different situation with a better vice-Vlahovic than Milik and Kean.
I’m not sure if he’s good enough but I’m sure that Milik and Kean aren’t, so I’m up for it

Oct 28, 2015
We have no money for transfers because the club has been poorly managed in the past 5-6 years. Agnelli ownership was never a sugar daddy situation.
Yeah, at this point I reckon we will sell Bremer, Kostic, McKennie, Iling and possibly even one of Chiesa/Soulé…

The Bremer money might get us two decent CBs, like for example Calafiori and Lacroix, Kostic sum should at least supplement a new RB or LB squad player like Mitaj.

Depening on what McKennie brings in, either Ferguson Or Koopmeiners might join.

Personally I’d really like to keep both Soulé and Chiesa, especially if we play a formation with actual wingers next year!

I still think we need a DM, in order to rotate with Loca or maybe even play together with him in a double pivot.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
This is nonsense. Obviously we've made several poor decisions but that's the reality of business let alone a football club.
Inter has been managed by the godlike Marotta the past 5-6 years and not only they have no money for transfers but need to sell several players each year to stay afloat. Why?
You guys will keep mentioning those heavy salaries we've been paying or 40mln paid for Locatelli but other football clubs make worse decisions all the time. Madrid paid 40mln for Reinier who's a bench warmer at Frosinone, Leicester has won the EPL and then got relegated. The list is endless.
What motivates y'all to write the same BS day in day out for years is beyond me.

Jun 16, 2020
Yeah, at this point I reckon we will sell Bremer, Kostic, McKennie, Iling and possibly even one of Chiesa/Soulé…

The Bremer money might get us two decent CBs, like for example Calafiori and Lacroix, Kostic sum should at least supplement a new RB or LB squad player like Mitaj.

Depening on what McKennie brings in, either Ferguson Or Koopmeiners might join.

Personally I’d really like to keep both Soulé and Chiesa, especially if we play a formation with actual wingers next year!

I still think we need a DM, in order to rotate with Loca or maybe even play together with him in a double pivot.
I don’t see us selling Soule. I mean what would we realistically receive, maybe 25m? Even if we’ll receive 35m the replacement we’ll have to buy will cost the same and will earn more. Zero net gain

Same goes for Fagioli, Gatti and to a lesser extent Miretti. I’d even add Huijsen to that list

Imagine our financial situation without cheap youth players where we’d have the likes of Ramsey, Bernardeschi etc on the bench.

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
I think its time we scrap the regista and support striker positions PERMANENTLY

two outdated concepts italians love to cling onto

its also time to scrap this grinta first, talent second prioritization. I'll take a lazy talented bum like isco or ozil over gatti types

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
This is nonsense. Obviously we've made several poor decisions but that's the reality of business let alone a football club.
Inter has been managed by the godlike Marotta the past 5-6 years and not only they have no money for transfers but need to sell several players each year to stay afloat. Why?
You guys will keep mentioning those heavy salaries we've been paying or 40mln paid for Locatelli but other football clubs make worse decisions all the time. Madrid paid 40mln for Reinier who's a bench warmer at Frosinone, Leicester has won the EPL and then got relegated. The list is endless.
What motivates y'all to write the same BS day in day out for years is beyond me.
I get your points, and there is obviously a wider context that we find ourselves in like that Serie A itself has missed the boat on marketing and modernisation leaving calcio as a whole pauperous by comparison to English clubs and a handful of other mega-rich European teams.

What I mean is that it's probably not directly Elkann's fault that we can't afford the players Bayern or PSG can beyond the obvious that he should have fired the management and those responsible for appointing them years ago.

If you think I was throwing Allegri under the bus specifically that's not what I was doing. I meant the entire management structure. Including max sure but not just him.

- - - Updated - - -

I think its time we scrap the regista and support striker positions PERMANENTLY

two outdated concepts italians love to cling onto

its also time to scrap this grinta first, talent second prioritization. I'll take a lazy talented bum like isco or ozil over gatti types
Imo we need to look at what we have and build a team around getting the best out of our 3 or 4 best players rather than trying to shoehorn them all into a system.

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
I get your points, and there is obviously a wider context that we find ourselves in like that Serie A itself has missed the boat on marketing and modernisation leaving calcio as a whole pauperous by comparison to English clubs and a handful of other mega-rich European teams.

What I mean is that it's probably not directly Elkann's fault that we can't afford the players Bayern or PSG can beyond the obvious that he should have fired the management and those responsible for appointing them years ago.

If you think I was throwing Allegri under the bus specifically that's not what I was doing. I meant the entire management structure. Including max sure but not just him.

- - - Updated - - -

Imo we need to look at what we have and build a team around getting the best out of our 3 or 4 best players rather than trying to shoehorn them all into a system.
build it around chiesa vlahovic cambiasso bremer etc
4 3 3 time

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I don’t see us selling Soule. I mean what would we realistically receive, maybe 25m? Even if we’ll receive 35m the replacement we’ll have to buy will cost the same and will earn more. Zero net gain

Same goes for Fagioli, Gatti and to a lesser extent Miretti. I’d even add Huijsen to that list

Imagine our financial situation without cheap youth players where we’d have the likes of Ramsey, Bernardeschi etc on the bench.
The big reason for selling Soule would be plusvalenza. I'm sure I read for FFP we need to reduce our loses drastically. A 25m sale on Soule is basically a 25m profit for the accounts. Even if we sign a different player for 25m, we still get that profit.

We need to find some gains from somewhere. The only realistic options are Vlahovic, Chiesa, Bremer, Soule, Hujsen, McKennie, Barrenechea and Cambiaso.

I'm hoping we view Soule instead as a 25m player we can add to our squad for free on low wages. But it would take a lot of faith in his ability and finding gains elsewhere.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
needless to say it would be a great deal to have him. calafiori and zirkzee (alongside scalvini, soulé and yildiz) are easily among the hottest young players of the league

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Not exactly current transfer or even transfer related at this stage but Ozil said Juventus were the only club missing in his beloved clubs list.
Too bad he didnt say anything at the time... I`d kill for us to have someone as creative as prime or even close to prime Ozil.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 24, Guests: 60)