Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (46 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It's Ramadan but I can't control myself, Wanda is something special...
If you look carefully, she's got a swollen face (or as they call it moon face) and her lips despite being botoxed look irregular, you can see the bottom lip is shaped less rounded. Now from my medical experience, she has symptoms of Cushings Syndrome and Mucoceles from all that, biting and well sucking. Keep away bro :agree:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Who will replace his assists and versatility though?

For 35m you’ll only get Ferguson, who I doubt is a big upgrade over Weston…
Koopmeiners will cost significantly more than what we’ll get for McKennie.
Who will replace his assists? Lets be real - He did well in one season - its not as he is the next big thing.
35M We can get a good CM or we can add that to the budget and spend more than just 35M.
Ferguson is a different type of midfielder. He is a good player but not what we need. I`d take him as a rotation player under 20M but thats about it.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
1712271025875.png

I would be ok with Retegui but I reaaaaally don’t see why would he agree to come to Juventus to be a backup… the kid has 24 years old and has good chances of been Italy’s number 9 (I know it’s not saying much)… why would he throw that away? Don’t see it happening

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Juventus have made contacts for Genoa striker Mateo Retegui (24). He could be signed to be Vlahović's back-up.

[@TuttoSport)
Honestly dont even recall hearing his name in a game (I have probably seen him a few times but dont remember it).

Funny our weakest spots are midfield defense and you can even argue about GK but we spend our time on a vice Vlahovic (before we even sold Kean or Milik)

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
1712271025875.png

I would be ok with Retegui but I reaaaaally don’t see why would he agree to come to Juventus to be a backup… the kid has 24 years old and has good chances of been Italy’s number 9 (I know it’s not saying much)… why would he throw that away? Don’t see it happening
I have no thoughts on Retegui but we do need more than one competent number 9 in our squad, regardless of manager/formation. All of our successful squads the past two decades contained several decent goal scorers.

Even with our current defense and midfield, we would have had been in a different situation with a better vice-Vlahovic than Milik and Kean.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
first of all, we will probably need at least two fullbacks, since i have a high hopes we go for 4 atb. Wonder who we could get for LB especially. Would love us to have a look at Locko from Brest

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Yesterday John Elkann approved a capital gains increase to Juve for €170M making it the fourth increase in four years for total of €900M.

[Via @ilbianconerocom)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Yesterday John Elkann approved a capital gains increase to Juve for €170M making it the fourth increase in four years for total of €900M.

[Via @ilbianconerocom)
Okay so we reject the money and then tell him he needs to invest right? That's the Tuz plan?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 16, Guests: 21)