Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (61 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
it's not about them being unsellable, it's about them being out of our reach :disagree:

How? He named very reachable players.

Ederson Atalanta player, they always wanna cash in. He won't cost crazy sum at all.

Fabian older mid level CM and PSG going younger in their rebuild so they will for sure listen to reasonable offers to move on from him.

Finally Mazraoui, bench player in Bayern. They were looking to move on from him past 1-2 windows. Last figures mentionned were 20-25m.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The tracks on the midfield reinforcements could be an indicator on where Juventus goes with Max Allegri or not. In the meetings with the Juventus management the coach has approved signing of Koopmeiners for next summer. (@tuttosport)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
that recompra is rumored to be 20m which is well below the market value of the kid. it's free money for bayern even if they don't plan to use the player.

If they were interested in that, ala what Madrid did with Morara, they would. But I doubt they will, they aren't cash strapped, rich enough to not need to that imo. Especially if they have no interest to give him one season in team like Morata got, before they sell him on.

Twitter reports in past months indicated they don't have him in their plans so a purchase back is unlikely even if it would be financially prudent.

I'm not even sure we should be interest in Zirkzee either btw. Quite skilled and well rounded for a striker. But he doesn't score enough for the big sum he would require after this season. So imo better off letting someone else get him.

I'm intrigued we after Sane tho. Very top quality winger. And Göretzka last 2 games I seen him for Bayern have been brilliant. Defensively and creativity wise.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
If they were interested in that, ala what Madrid did with Morara, they would. But I doubt they will, they aren't cash strapped, rich enough to not need to that imo. Especially if they have no interest to give him one season in team like Morata got, before they sell him on.

Twitter reports in past months indicated they don't have him in their plans so a purchase back is unlikely even if it would be financially prudent.

I'm not even sure we should be interest in Zirkzee either btw. Quite skilled and well rounded for a striker. But he doesn't score enough for the big sum he would require after this season. So imo better off letting someone else get him.

I'm intrigued we after Sane tho. Very top quality winger. And Göretzka last 2 games I seen him for Bayern have been brilliant. Defensively and creativity wise.
Last summer Bayern had a player on loan at Rangers with an option to buy (Malik Tillman). Rangers wanted to exercise the option, but instead Bayern realised they could sell him for more and cancelled the option. I think they had to pay Rangers a fee (rumoured around 1.5 to 2m) and gave them a % of the sell on as compensation. They then sold him to PSV the same summer.

These weren't big numbers, so I'd expect them to do similar for Zirkzee if they have the chance.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
he's barely 20, of course i have not given up on him. he's a talented guy, and we'll need proper usable homegrown players on the long run.

remember players like marchisio or chiellini at 20? they were clumsy, error prone and mostly shit. not saying that miretti will become like them, but he has the potential. he has to get his decision making right and he'll be a good enough player. just my 2 cents of course

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I mean, we need the funds and it really depends on the offer. If it's something pathetic like 10 or 15 million for an outright sale, then reject it immediately. However, a sale with a recompra could be a wise decision.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 16, Guests: 31)