Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (39 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
what is a gagelone, and more importantly, is that fiend actively trying to stop chiesa from being useful there?

Allegris agent and Galeone, Allegris butt buddy mentor, both being in same time on an over drive of making excuses for Allegri, is huge signal he actually might he gone this time in the summer.

Last Gaelone time was on this kind of apologetic pr tour for Allegri was the season before we fired Allegri.

His agent is being aggressive and brazen too, first time we hear from him, so the desperation is there.

IMO both clear signs we just need count the final months of Allegri this time.

- - - Updated - - -

He's Allegri's butt buddy whose hobby is talking lots of no sense to the media. A Allegri throater worthy of the name.

Yep he is the only true official Allegri throater. He only speaks up to defend him and act like an insider of what may or may not happen to Allegri, since the latter's Milan days.

Buy on AliExpress.com

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
Allegris agent and Galeone, Allegris butt buddy mentor, both being in same time on an over drive of making excuses for Allegri, is huge signal he actually might he gone this time in the summer.

Last Gaelone time was on this kind of apologetic pr tour for Allegri was the season before we fired Allegri.

His agent is being aggressive and brazen too, first time we hear from him, so the desperation is there.

IMO both clear signs we just need count the final months of Allegri this time.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep he is the only true official Allegri throater. He only speaks up to defend him and act like an insider of what may or may not happen to Allegri, since the latter's Milan days.
He is THE Allegri Mentor and Allegri is the only disciple in the church of Galeone. When things are not working well and things hit the fan, Allegri visits his mentor to get guidance. I can see now Allegri pestering Giuntoli: Give me wingers who can dribble and beat their opponents !!! and Giuntoli shaking his head

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Listen, hear me out, I would love for this to be true. I love Chiesa... but come on, this sadly not true. It's not 1 for 1 for sure but its not a disaster. Not because Anderson is anything special but Chiesa has been mostly absent for going on THREE YEARS now. This year is the first year he's over 1,000 minutes in Serie A and its felt like he's barely featured this year already he's so in and out.

I think Chiesa is definitely the better player assuming good health but the reality of each situation makes it alot closer (injury damaged Chiesa vs. Anderson). And durability isn't even a question (for now).

- Anderson is at 38 matches played already, played 50 last year, and 48 the year before.
- Chiesa STILL can barely get on the field. How long are we going to hope and pray he becomes what we all wanted him to be? He's 27 this fall.

And Anderson at 3.3m wages v Chiesa asking 7-10m wages is a big difference in costs. I don't like Anderson much, I would prefer a younger option if we're talking 3.3m wages and it pains me to say it but CURRENT injured every year Chiesa at 7-10m wages is not the fucking answer either.

If we're 4-3-3 next year (my god plz, lord plz), when thinking wages and durability and performance and age and taking everything into consideration, I'd prefer Soule be brought back and feature up front starting 11. Give the ACTUAL wingers we have the reins to perform in a front 3. Soule, Yildiz, Iling Jr, Kostic, even fucking Weah. And if Chiesa wants to be paid like a star even though we've stuck by him through injuries for nearly 3 years now then I think we might need to move on.
The moment Felipe Anderson sets foot in the club, he'll get injured or for whatever reason will be a burden. From day1. Dont fall for this kind of players who have been mentally/physically unstable their whole careers and suddenly, in their 30s, are being useful in a lesser club. Unless he signs for 1 yr in small salaries - that doesnt fit a player of his reputation. So, no

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
If it’s in the 50m/60m range Juve should try for Bruno Fernandes. I think he’s not a good fit for 4-3-3, but could thrive in 3-4-1-2 since we’ll probably continue with wingbacks and 3 defenders. Also he’s hateable (pretty sure fans beyond the PL also hate him) which I would like… would be change from the npc type players we have right now

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Get ready for further poor sznz

Renew or not, Jj fans about to re-live what Juventus fans went through in 2008-2010

Squad gonna be stripped and augmented with Caliaforis and more Locatellis

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 24)