Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (62 Viewers)

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
But if he's replacing Chiesa in the starting eleven, then it's an absolute disaster of course.
Listen, hear me out, I would love for this to be true. I love Chiesa... but come on, this sadly not true. It's not 1 for 1 for sure but its not a disaster. Not because Anderson is anything special but Chiesa has been mostly absent for going on THREE YEARS now. This year is the first year he's over 1,000 minutes in Serie A and its felt like he's barely featured this year already he's so in and out.

I think Chiesa is definitely the better player assuming good health but the reality of each situation makes it alot closer (injury damaged Chiesa vs. Anderson). And durability isn't even a question (for now).

- Anderson is at 38 matches played already, played 50 last year, and 48 the year before.
- Chiesa STILL can barely get on the field. How long are we going to hope and pray he becomes what we all wanted him to be? He's 27 this fall.

And Anderson at 3.3m wages v Chiesa asking 7-10m wages is a big difference in costs. I don't like Anderson much, I would prefer a younger option if we're talking 3.3m wages and it pains me to say it but CURRENT injured every year Chiesa at 7-10m wages is not the fucking answer either.

If we're 4-3-3 next year (my god plz, lord plz), when thinking wages and durability and performance and age and taking everything into consideration, I'd prefer Soule be brought back and feature up front starting 11. Give the ACTUAL wingers we have the reins to perform in a front 3. Soule, Yildiz, Iling Jr, Kostic, even fucking Weah. And if Chiesa wants to be paid like a star even though we've stuck by him through injuries for nearly 3 years now then I think we might need to move on.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Who is that Sociedad mid that we will not get?

Very good all around mid, underrated because its astounding he isnt at top club by now, imo was with SMS the best mid outside the top clubs past years. Same age too, 27-28. Used to briefly play for Newcastle and Dortmund when he was younger then went back to La Liga mid level club Sociedad and never looked back.

He is like a combo of Khedira (well balanced conservative two way physical nr 8) or a pure defensive playmaker nr 6 like Busquets. Not flashy player but extremely productive and consistent impact player.

Most top league clubs know him well so I expect him to leave next window finally. Only issue is he might be bit pricey. My guess is Liverpool or Tottenham.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Juventus have offered a three-year contract worth €3.3m/yr plus bonuses to Felipe Anderson.

The Bianconeri are expecting to get a 'Yes' from the Brazilian by the end of the month.

[@86_longo)
What a fucking garabge deal - getting this expiring Lolzilian Floppy Cunterson on a 3 year deal for those wages. Fuck off Cuntoli.

- - - Updated - - -

Players we should sell:

Gorge Meh-yah
Fuckerito Jetty
Milcuck
Moist Cane
Koshitz

Players we should not renew:

Fagiot
Suckatelli
Sandy
De Shitlio
McNuggets

Players we should retain:

Bremer
Chiesa
Vlahovic
Yildiz
Fagioli

Last edited:

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
I wouldn't judge and mention anyone to be sold untill we have a new coach
And of course new physical staff
Most of the player here only coached by allegri. We don't know yet what they would become with different tactic and approach
There is also financial consideration

Note: Anyone but Sandro and Pogba. It's obvious.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Giuntoli has contacted Mario Hermoso's entourage to explore the idea of a possible free transfer this summer.

The Bianconeri are looking to pick up a left-footed defender who is skilled in one-on-ones and capable of contributing to build-up play.

Hermoso's €4m/yr salary also fit the club’s wage structure, and for now he’s proving more convincing than Lloyd Kelly.

[@86_longo)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 38)