Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (37 Viewers)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
As much as I like Chiesa, can we rely on him play a game every three days next season if we manage to get a CL spot? He can barely make it to a game per week. I really like him, although I prefer him on the right side since his shooting is poor.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
guys keep an eye out on ederson from atalanta that plays CM. i've been watching him for a while and i like him a lot. he's become a goal scoring mid for them but it's only been this season he has scored more than a goal per season. good short and long range passing with both feet and isn't afraid of tackling. also very good technique and is comfortable taking on players to dribble. i don't like doing he is the next insert player here, but if you wanted to an idea of similar player to him think marchisio in his prime for juve.

still he is only 24 and is the type of cm that isn't very world class yet but can hit those higher levels very soon. now is the time to get him before EPL or bayern teams come and take him away.
You actually expect us to somehow believe that you’ve been watching Atalanta’s games? lol

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
As much as I like Chiesa, can we rely on him play a game every three days next season if we manage to get a CL spot? He can barely make it to a game per week. I really like him, although I prefer him on the right side since his shooting is poor.
I would still give him at least another season to prove himself, he could just as well get in better shape physically by that time.

- - - Updated - - -

i will watch any team thats not juve. i have self respect
Fair enough, although i’d still take your scouting report with a pinch of salt, doubt you’ve watched an Atalanta player in such detail… :lol:

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I don't watch enough Bologna to know too much about these players. One thing that is a bit of red flag though is that Bologna are over performing as a team, so many of their players are punching above their weight and will likely not become stars outside of this environment. Like Atalanta players.

There is now hype about Thiago Motta coaching, about Ferguson, Fabbian, Zirkzee, Calafiori, Orsolini, etc. Probably only one or two of these is worth pursuing.

Jun 27, 2011
I don't watch enough Bologna to know too much about these players. One thing that is a bit of red flag though is that Bologna are over performing as a team, so many of their players are punching above their weight and will likely not become stars outside of this environment. Like Atalanta players.

There is now hype about Thiago Motta coaching, about Ferguson, Fabbian, Zirkzee, Calafiori, Orsolini, etc. Probably only one or two of these is worth pursuing.
zirkzee is quite the player.
but if i had to choose one, it'd be calafiori

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus has initiated talks with Lloyd Kelly’s representatives to secure his signature. The Bianconeri view the Bournemouth defender as a key player to enhance the quality of the squad and are making significant efforts to prevail in the competition to sign him.

(Via @cmdotcom)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Youtube scouting tells me he's a grinta player with goals in him

Seems to be gaining a lot of hype lately. Question is if he can step up at a big team.
Besides the game vs us I've only seen Bologna highlights, but based on that he seems to be involved in all of their best chances (including scoring vs us).

Impossible for me to be objective about how good he'd be here, I just want him to sign.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 28)