Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (31 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I've been saying that for years now.

If he's too expensive to fire then surely we can't afford any transfers.
bro you just don't understand bro.

the club can't afford his salary bro. *pays 35m to sign kean permanent*

you just a silly fan bro. the club is broke bro. *renews de siglio and sandro contracts for combined 10m*

bro club broke bro. it can only sign healthy players bro * gives pogba 10m per year and he injured 2 years*

you dont understand finances bro. you being delusional bro * signs milik for 10m*

bro you dont understand the negative effect roanldo had bro. *signs weah and djalo combined 15m*

you just don't understand bro. where is the club going to get money from bro.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I've been saying that for years now.

If he's too expensive to fire then surely we can't afford any transfers.
He has one year left on his contract now. If he's still too expensive to fire, I wonder what his contract entails? A €50M sacking bonus or something lol?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
bro you just don't understand bro.

the club can't afford his salary bro. *pays 35m to sign kean permanent*

you just a silly fan bro. the club is broke bro. *renews de siglio and sandro contracts for combined 10m*

bro club broke bro. it can only sign healthy players bro * gives pogba 10m per year and he injured 2 years*

you dont understand finances bro. you being delusional bro * signs milik for 10m*

bro you dont understand the negative effect roanldo had bro. *signs weah and djalo combined 15m*

you just don't understand bro. where is the club going to get money from bro.
Spend 5- 10 mil on bench/rotation type players.

Loin: Why these players not superstars? Look how rich :J: is! If they did not buy these bench/rotation players, team would be full of superstars. We would be able to afford all the €100 mil plus type players!

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
look at the throater above. inventing scenarios that don't exist to cope with his throating.

it's sad we share a world where these throaters breath our air.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i'm enjoying living rent free in your head. it's not your fault though. your parents were irrelevant and this is your way of getting attention from me. someone you see as a daddy figure since your real daddy was a loser.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
i'm enjoying living rent free in your head. it's not your fault though. your parents were irrelevant and this is your way of getting attention from me. someone you see as a daddy figure since your real daddy was a loser.
These are some real embarrassing posts lately, little snowflake. Desperately begging for my attention before melting down when I only throw you a little breadcrumb. No small wonder you’re so far behind in life.

Jun 27, 2011
We'll transform this team in the next two years. If we want to challenge Inter, and the rest of europe.

Summer transfer window will be interesting.

Koopmeiners
Calafiori
Anderson
Zirkzee

Chiesa sold. + others.

I bet a euro that i'm at least three out of four right here.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Loool @ these names. We'll barely compete against Milan, let alone challenge Sfinter with these names, especially if we sell Chiesa.

As long as Failegri is here, we won't win shit - mark my words!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Loool @ these names. We'll barely compete against Milan, let alone challenge Sfinter with these names, especially if we sell Chiesa.

As long as Failegri is here, we won't win shit - mark my words!
If allegri stays then sell as many stars as we can for big money, cuz we won't be winning anything or going far in the CL which means we will get no money. So sell chiesa vlahovic yildiz Bremer and anyone else who can get us cash otherwise we will have to shut shop and close the club down.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, I'd take koopmeiners under a different manager. In fact I'd take anyone under a different manager.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 18)