Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (56 Viewers)

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Backup wingers also required. So far more league goals than Milik and Kean combined.
Vlahovic, Yildiz, Chiesa, Soule, backup/rookie winger, goal-scoring/proven winger would be nice. Milik and Kean out
No way Chiesa is here if he doesn't extend at a discount.

I just can't see it. He wants top dollar and has (sadly) been unable to produce since his injury. We've got younger, cheaper players waiting behind him.

Yildiz has shown more in his appearances than Chiesa has shown in a Juventus jersey since his first two years here.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Giovanni Manna attended Lazio vs Bayern Munich in Rome last night.

He wasn't there only to observe Lazio players.

Eric Choupo-Moting's contract expires this summer and could be a low cost solution.

[@TuttoMercatoWeb)

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
No way Chiesa is here if he doesn't extend at a discount.

I just can't see it. He wants top dollar and has (sadly) been unable to produce since his injury. We've got younger, cheaper players waiting behind him.

Yildiz has shown more in his appearances than Chiesa has shown in a Juventus jersey since his first two years here.
I agree, given his injury record and only 14 goals in last 2.5 season I am not counting on him tbh… thinking main plan to be 3 of Vlahovic, Yildiz, Soule and another proven winger. Chiesa would be the wildcard given the uncertainty with him, I hope he makes a comeback but if he doesn’t want to extend on Juve’s terms then I am good with Juve moving on.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Zuccagni to replace chiesa...so fuckin underwhelming.

Just stick with the youth policy..bring back soule, bring in a manager with a brain who can play vlahovic with yildiz and soule on each side.

We are so embarrassing these days. Literally operate and have shitcunt team like targets.

Jul 2, 2006
Juventus will present to Allegri the renewal proposal in the wake of the agreements made in recent months: the new contract would be calibrated to 2026, with a fixed portion of salary spread and higher bonuses. The management are unanimously in favour of Allegri extending his contract.(@GiovaAlbanese)
That means the management unanimously attended to social meetings in epstein island.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Zuccagni to replace chiesa...so fuckin underwhelming.

Just stick with the youth policy..bring back soule, bring in a manager with a brain who can play vlahovic with yildiz and soule on each side.

We are so embarrassing these days. Literally operate and have shitcunt team like targets.
It's all bullshit.

What's next cossu to replace yildiz?

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I like Zaccagni and I think he would be a very good option from the bench. His contract expires only next year though and looking at our recent moves, we aren't feeding serie a clubs anymore.

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
we should not buy anymore players from seriass, let these clubs all fail no more financing this shit league with out money, there is a whole world outside of shitaly, that plays football , let the scout do their jobs .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 33)