Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (41 Viewers)

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
tek
de sciglio - de winter - danilo - sandro
jorginho - arthur
felipe anderson - miretti - kostic
milik
4-2-3-1 baby :tuttosport:

if i were a journalist and wanted to scare the shit out of jj fans i'd post this as next year's lineup. what a mix of experience and youth
You'd get plenty of reactions.

Man, all these youtubers begging for likes, subscriptions and comments and people still haven't figured it's all about money from advertising. Instead, they'll just get agitated by another fake news or shit storm trigger.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
tek
jorginho - arthur
milik

if i were a journalist and wanted to scare the shit out of jj fans i'd post this as next year's lineup. what a mix of experience and youth
I'd actively support every single opponent this team comes up against, with the exception of Sfinter and Red Cunts of Manc.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
1. good
2. if that's the case we shouldn't rely on them. not that they contributed too much, but still. same for sandro. these guys should only play if no one else is available. leave the rest to their agents.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
1. good
2. if that's the case we shouldn't rely on them. not that they contributed too much, but still. same for sandro. these guys should only play if no one else is available. leave the rest to their agents.

Seems like sensible moves. It's our last chance to get anything back on Kostic and we need to upgrade there. Weah has looked out of his depth.

My concern would be who we replace them with. Cambiaso should take one of the positions, but need a quality wing back on the other side.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Seems like sensible moves. It's our last chance to get anything back on Kostic and we need to upgrade there. Weah has looked out of his depth.

My concern would be who we replace them with. Cambiaso should take one of the positions, but need a quality wing back on the other side.
It's shocking how many decent free transfer opportunities we passed up

Grimaldo was available for free and we passed on him. Opportunities like Pavard, Thuram, Zielinski who all would walk into this team but instead are/will be playing for Beppe's Inter.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
It's shocking how many decent free transfer opportunities we passed up

Grimaldo was available for free and we passed on him. Opportunities like Pavard, Thuram, Zielinski who all would walk into this team but instead are/will be playing for Beppe's Inter.
I've no idea why we didn't go for Grimaldo, plenty suggested it here.

Wasn't Pavard 30m+? We weren't going to pay that after spending big on Bremer the summer before.

Thuram is a bad miss for us. Zielinski seems like an obvious move for us given our midfield issues.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Talk about a management team + Max = a coin flip on on buying players that eventually become useful to Juve. We talk about buying this guy, selling this guy. Haven't successfully done it last few seasons and can't be trusted. That's why I keep preferring to buy as much cheap young players as possible and see who works out Prioritizing Italia players that are less likely to leave for more money.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I've no idea why we didn't go for Grimaldo, plenty suggested it here.

Wasn't Pavard 30m+? We weren't going to pay that after spending big on Bremer the summer before.

Thuram is a bad miss for us. Zielinski seems like an obvious move for us given our midfield issues.
My bad. I was thinking of someone else, not Pavard.

Either way, we passed up on a quite a few decent free transfers over the last couple of years.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007

Quality Fullback, not wingback! Guintoli had Mario Rui for Napoli when they won the league… either a strong full-back or Danilo fullback and another strong centreback to partner with Bremer. Weak fullback, weak CB, weak midfield, 1 winger… squad built for 3-5-2 needs to change

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
tek
jorginho - arthur
milik

I counter with:

Rubinho
Gladstone - Lucio - Sandro
Dani Alves - Arthur - Felipe Melo - Athirson
Douglas Costa - Diego
Amauri

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 29)