Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (85 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Lots of Italian papers still linking us with Zirkzee. I don't get why. No way we are getting a sub for Vlahovic of that market value - nor can I see Motta using a system where both Zirkzee and Vlahovic play in the same starting XI. His exit clause is fixed at 40m but the agent wants 15m and Milan (rightly) refuses to pay the full 15m.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Lots of Italian papers still linking us with Zirkzee. I don't get why. No way we are getting a sub for Vlahovic of that market value - nor can I see Motta using a system where both Zirkzee and Vlahovic play in the same starting XI. His exit clause is fixed at 40m but the agent wants 15m and Milan (rightly) refuses to pay the full 15m.
Agent trying to move the Milan deal along, most probably. Juve is an easy story to create for anyone from Bologna.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Anything to sell newspapers more so when Juve get mentioned.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Any shitty Premier League team can make us an offer for 30M, but this idiot will turn them down:depressed:

For that kind of amount we will force him out in the most aggresive of ways no doubt, also whoever might be crazy enough to pay that much of a transfer fee on him will likely give him a hefty pay rise too.

- - - Updated - - -

But now going back to reality, nobody will offer us anything close to that, not this summer at least.

Apr 17, 2013
For that kind of amount we will force him out in the most aggresive of ways no doubt, also whoever might be crazy enough to pay that much of a transfer fee on him will likely give him a hefty pay rise too.
I hope but when we know our directors softeness to defend the interests of the club, I doubt it.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
How is it that the Austrian team can run so hard so long! We should check their fitness routine.

- - - Updated - - -

Kante :heart:
Sorry wrong thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)