Summer mercato 2015 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
We gonna get Draxler... This guys healthy could give KDB numbers

People are talking about 50m, I know is nonsense, but in that case I'll try Anderson first

Imo the rank would be Isco > Gotze > Draxler > Mkhirtayan > sneijder > Vasquez > lamela

- - - Updated - - -

Can't be Sneijder. He isn't going to be in the 20-30m € range. Or ... Marotta is working magic just for us. Juve and Melo reunited. AM and CM for 20-30m €. #MercatoClosed #JustMarottaThings :)
Melo sucks big time and Sneijder worths less than 10m

Buy on AliExpress.com

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 2h2 hours ago View translation
La Juventus ha circa 45m€ ancora da spendersi sul mercato. Perché cercare di risparmiarne su un ruolo fondamentale come il 3quartista?

accordint to this clown we have 45mln.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Spend the money on Nabil Fekir. €22m + 4m bonus
I approve of the choice of player, but Aulas would laugh us off the room with that.

euro 16 in France next year, dont expect french upstart players risking their potential spot by changing clubs and increasing the chance to struggle/flop.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
We gonna get Draxler... This guys healthy could give KDB numbers

People are talking about 50m, I know is nonsense, but in that case I'll try Anderson first

Imo the rank would be Isco > Gotze > Draxler > Mkhirtayan > sneijder > Vasquez > lamela
I m 100% sure that Juve wont get Draxler and the numbers being rumoured r still the same laughable numbers as before..a joke.

U can delete the three names from ur list after Isco..all three ll stay at their clubs and Isco most likely too I guess..

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
^^^ @Ronn :agree: :delpiero: :D

Btw, pretty sure Mkhitaryan can be deleted too from that list, Dortmund wont sell him, just scored his 7th goal of the season, giving them the decisive winning goal in EL game vs some Norweigan oddballs.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 2h2 hours ago View translation
La Juventus ha circa 45m€ ancora da spendersi sul mercato. Perché cercare di risparmiarne su un ruolo fondamentale come il 3quartista?

accordint to this clown we have 45mln.
We have more than that, this is just the number we've allocated for ISCO ...I mean trequartista

- - - Updated - - -

I m 100% sure that Juve wont get Draxler and the numbers being rumoured r still the same laughable numbers as before..a joke.

U can delete the three names from ur list after Isco..all three ll stay at their clubs and Isco most likely too I guess..

The joke is asking 30 million for Draxler

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Do you want to bet on that we will or wont get Isco? You keep repeating it, so you should be able to back it up.
I keep repeating it because it's possible, I would love it and figure why the hell not. People keep repeating Draxler and that's over like the sopranos. You know you are all so negative. If Isco drops and we snag him you will all shit your O rings out. What's the problem with being optimistic and feeling like that's the direction? As of right now you all know as much as I do yet all of you put your 2 cents in and no one gets riled up

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I keep repeating it because it's possible, I would love it and figure why the hell not. People keep repeating Draxler and that's over like the sopranos. You know you are all so negative. If Isco drops and we snag him you will all shit your O rings out. What's the problem with being optimistic and feeling like that's the direction? As of right now you all know as much as I do yet all of you put your 2 cents in and no one gets riled up
So yes, you want a bet? A simple avatar bet, if you win, you controll what I have for avatar for 2 months (can throw in signature too if you want).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)