Summer mercato 2015 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If it comes to such emergency we can loan a 6th CB easily (talk is Astori...), it wont take much of funds, will be a player that wont play much for rest of season after they are back. But certainly should not be a priority. Not enough that you need to mention how maybe its a good thing we havent used the funds on AM yet.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
They turned down 28m last I checked, desperate for any sign of quality Milan couldnt get him for that, why should we bother when we have 4 good CBs, even if one of them is older and injury prone (I'm not counting Caceres).

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
28 million for Romagnoli? :lol:
Rugani's worth 40 then or what.

I mean I actually rate Romagnoli pretty highly and think he can develop into quite the player, but 28 million at this stage is ridiculous.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I think they know the have Milan by the balls and waiting for them to come back later in the mercato. Or really just want him as their 3rd CB, and future starting CB since Manolas isnt that good and Castan, only reliable defender, is injury prone.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Someone can tell me how much did we earn last season,and how % of the earnings have we spent till now?
That's one of the things that pisses me off.We get nearly 100 mil. from CL and 37 from that Chile player and still cannot buy a decent AM.Yes we buy Dybala,Mandzukic ,Zaza and Rugani but we are far from poor or without funds to wait and not to buy a decent AM.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
The season started at 23.08.Even if we bought someone today he won't be ready for at least 1 month to get basically tactics understanding with the rest of the squad.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Relax people , what are the odds that all of Chiellini , Barzagli and Caceres will be all injured in the same time during the whole season? Sure , anything can happen but obviously here is not the case and we should relax about the CB position , even for the most panic moments we could call up someone as Filipo Romagna from the primavera and i think we will be fine.
Given the discussions on Astori , i see most are against it , even it happens it is a ok move , he would be like the 4th choice even with 2 defenders injured so he is just a panic option , no need to credit him or not because as i sayd earlyer there are 1:100000000 odds that we will have 3 CB's injured long term in the same time.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
The season started at 23.08.Even if we bought someone today he won't be ready for at least 1 month to get basically tactics understanding with the rest of the squad.
Nah come on. We will sign a professional football player not a retard. It can take sometime for a new player to be at his best or adapt but often enough they play good from the beginning.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Nah come on. We will sign a professional football player not a retard. It can take sometime for a new player to be at his best or adapt but often enough they play good from the beginning.
Yeah sure.From the first training session it comes out that they understand each other.No time for adaptation of different training styles ,understanding with the other players,nothing .Just go on the pitch and destroy the opponent.I would really like that to happen but usually is not like that.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Just a thought:

Maybe its a blessing we haven't splurged on an AM yet with two CB's injured already. Looks like we need a new LB and probably a CB at this point. 2 defenders.

Tricky situation. Maybe Dybala can make that AM role his own?
No.

I can't decide who is worse... ogbonna or astori
It's not even close. Astori > Ramos. :D

I did say LB. I said either a LB & CB or a LB & AM.
LB and AM, given that Caceres can slot into CB for the two games that Chiellini will miss, after which Caceres can go back to being injured.

Market quickly turning in to a 4/10 from what should've been at least an 8

Still time bruv. Give Beppe a chance to deliver the goods. The heat is on no doubt. I personally don't see it end higher than a 9 in the best case scenario which would mean signing Goetze and Sandro. Draxler and Siqueira, probably a 6.5 for me personally. But football is played on the pitch and I'm hoping whoever we sign proves me wrong on the pitch.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Good question.Now probably almost any good AM is off the market and how will the time go we will have lesser chances.My first option would be Oscar but he don't want us ,says he is happy at Chelsea.Quadrado is so inconsistent and would be only a panic buy.I don't want to discuss that german pricks since they don't give a shit of a brand named Juve or a Serie A.Maybe you have your pick for this moment of the mercato.But not a fantasy football ,a real and possible options.We should start agressively to find that type of player since begining of the mercato_Okay I know we bought Dybala even the mercato started.But we must have a strategy for buying.You can't buy a decent player whenever you want.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Yeah sure.From the first training session it comes out that they understand each other.No time for adaptation of different training styles ,understanding with the other players,nothing .Just go on the pitch and destroy the opponent.I would really like that to happen but usually is not like that.
Never said they would destroy anyone. Often enough there is some kind of natural understanding though. For every player having and immediate impact there is also some for a player taking a long time or even never adapt.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
If only Hector Moreno wasn't injured. Awesome CB. I wish we would go for him.

edit:

Hector Moreno has more than one foot out of Espanyol. His agent, Mino Raiola, is expected to announce in the coming days that he has reached an agreement to leave the Catalan club this summer.

One of PSV or Fiorentina, who have just sold Stefan Savic to Atletico Madrid, are likely to be the destination for the Mexican defender.

Moreno will fetch Espanyol 6million euros and 1million more in variables, although it's unknown how much of that they will have to pay to an investment group who own some of the player's rights.

We should definitely hijack this deal then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)