Summer mercato 2015 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
1. Salah is nothing like Isco.

2. Cuadrado is much better than Salah.

3. Both don't really fit our profile. We need passers, not dribblers.

For cheap, or on an option to buy, I'd easily take both, but I wouldn't spend any substantial amount. And if Beppe's words are anything to go by (which they are), he's of the same opinion.
Nah, he isn't. Cuadrado is actually more limited player; one-trick pony. Don't think you have seen enough of Cuadrado while he was at Viola and neither did Mou for that matter, otherwise he wouldnt be fooled to pay that much for him. Fiorentina got themselves a better player and a nice fee as well.

- - - Updated - - -

If anything I think Cuadrado is the better dribbler, Salah is all pace. Look at our 2 coppa matches. First game he looked like a god with his pace, second game he couldnt do shit. Hate those types of players
Cuadrado has far worse control of the ball than Salah. Both heavily relly on pace, but Salah is better in tight spaces.

Don't particularly like either but the later was arguably among Viola's best players since he moved there. He's 23 yo, so that's something to consider.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Juve 'will reject Pogba offers'
By Football Italia staff

Juventus “will reject all offers” for Paul Pogba, find Juan Cuadrado “interesting” and deny involvement in the Mo Salah saga.

Director general Beppe Marotta spoke to Radio Sportiva about the transfer campaign so far.

“We’ve already done very well, as the squad is complete and competitive to win. From now on we’ll only go on to the market to take advantage of big opportunities we find.”

The Bianconeri turned down a €80m offer for Pogba from Barcelona, while Chelsea and Manchester City are also still interested.

“Pogba is an important element for the consolidation of the club. We will reject all offers,” continued Marotta.

“Cuadrado? He is a Chelsea player, an interesting player, but not ours. That is all I will say on the matter.”

Inter and Juve were tracking Salah, who has told Fiorentina he won’t stay with the Viola in order to join another Serie A club.

“We have nothing to do with it. These are unpleasant situations that have always happened.”

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Cuadrado would be a good addition if we are going for 4-3-3 otherwise he isnt the player we need
Salah could be a good team player but I rather we go for someone with more vision than him
Salah proved he can score lots of goals while providing some good dribbling skills
As for Salah vision to create situation I`m not too sure about it
I`d definitely pass on him to get someone who is more like the whole package because Pereyra should be an extremely good sub but he needs to be the sub for someone great and not someone who is just slightly better than him/quite equal to him but with different qualities

As for Oscar - I dont think he is the real deal yet but I definitely think we could turn him to be that!

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11,930
    Salah will play with a club with stripes that's in Milan. Jovetic? Him too I think. - Beppe

- - - Updated - - -

If Chelsea are open to a loan + option to buy we will be there for Cuadrado. - Beppe

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aug 13, 2013
    Cuadrado would be a good addition if we are going for 4-3-3 otherwise he isnt the player we need
    Salah could be a good team player but I rather we go for someone with more vision than him
    Salah proved he can score lots of goals while providing some good dribbling skills
    As for Salah vision to create situation I`m not too sure about it
    I`d definitely pass on him to get someone who is more like the whole package because Pereyra should be an extremely good sub but he needs to be the sub for someone great and not someone who is just slightly better than him/quite equal to him but with different qualities

As for Oscar - I dont think he is the real deal yet but I definitely think we could turn him to be that!
    ok
    4-3-3
    marchisio vidal pogba
    (khedira) (Cuadrado ) (pereyra)

manzu morata dybala

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    The thing is, he really can't. Don't wanna come out as bashing the guy too much, but he really isn't all that. If we can get him on loan I'd be down for that.
    ok, let's put it in this way: he's one of the better defending wingers/attacking players. he's no zambrotta+camoranesi, but not a grygera+krasic either.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)