Summer mercato 2015 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bartemous

Dec 11, 2010
well i think they get some investors for the club + some cash to do a decent mercato.

tbh they need a player like him with defensive approach, their defense is very weak and rusty specially CBs.
if they get him and get to a good form he will help milan to get back in track at least.
am looking for their come back for the sake of seria a and CL, but their team is so rekt to a level even i will not try to do a career mode in their team :D
If they get a good cb and 2 good cm:s as well as a decent coach I can see them doingh something next year especially if they keep destro. But still ur b-team would reck them.
On the note of the "b-team" I love the youth that is brougjt in just at imo perfect time as the old players are still young enough for some worldclass years where they can rotate and teach the younger players sp that we can have a smooth transition in the future. We just need some young wb:s for this and we r set for a long time

- - - Updated - - -

I just hope roma will be cheap fucks and not pay 15 mill for nanmongolian and then inter buy him but in order to afford this headless piece of shit of a character and player they have to let their future kn kovacic go^^

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 20, 2012
What about Nicola Murro as leftback? He can learn from ervra and grow so that when evra is done (in 1-2 years) he can take over the position. He seams to be a solid prospect and might be a cheap one as well.
If we get Darmian for right back as well we have a 2 young talented wing backs. I would love to see that and perhaps cut at least caceres (always injured) and perhaps licht lose as well even though I love lichts work rate mentality.
We can extent the loan of rumelo (ru-Melo). Then we will have for the left evra and murro the right darmian ru-Melo and padoin if necessayr for both wings. This means asamoha can play more as a cm which I think would benefit the team greatly.
Haha romulo ;) srry about dat
Its Murru*

- - - Updated - - -

Roma qualified for cl automatically.This means they will have money to purchase Nainggolan
Nrver stood a chance, idk why the thread was wven opened

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
I hope khedira fails his medical.... 4year contract worth 4mil a season is that a fukin joke? 1. He's on the same level as marrone, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. 2. That is money we can actually use fore someone we need. 3. He is horrible and just is shit my god this makes no sense someone has to be leaving if this goes thru, and even if they do this guy is the worst possible option

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I hope khedira fails his medical.... 4year contract worth 4mil a season is that a fukin joke? 1. He's on the same level as marrone, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. 2. That is money we can actually use fore someone we need. 3. He is horrible and just is $#@! my god this makes no sense someone has to be leaving if this goes thru, and even if they do this guy is the worst possible option
Ok

Jan 5, 2007
I hope khedira fails his medical.... 4year contract worth 4mil a season is that a fukin joke? 1. He's on the same level as marrone, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. 2. That is money we can actually use fore someone we need. 3. He is horrible and just is $#@! my god this makes no sense someone has to be leaving if this goes thru, and even if they do this guy is the worst possible option
:facepalm2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)