Summer mercato 2015 (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
30M + first option for Pogba next season.
Pogba not leaving he is part of this Juve for the future.

- - - Updated - - -

i don't believe we have given up on Draxler, quite remember he ruled out Alex Sandro too once, we won't get Isco or Goetze, and Mkhtaryan, no way, unless he means Teixeira cos Vasquez is not quality....
nah bro Draxler is done.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I think they would.

With their recent acquisition, this could potentially push Isco further down the pecking order. And if that is true, his value could not be any higher than it is right now
Isco = Spanish Zidane for Real fans, the others can move on eventually, but this young wizard will be in Real shirt for VERY long time.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Pastore, Nasri, Hernanes... Beppe will drop a bomb on us soon...

Judging by that interview he has something going on and he's convinced he can nail it.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Pastore, Nasri, Hernanes... Beppe will drop a bomb on us soon...

Judging by that interview he has something going on and he's convinced he can nail it.
Pastore would be perfect.

Always liked Hernanes, if could get him additionally on the cheap, that would be great also. Lost his Lazio momentum but would still be quality. He can play all over midfield, useful with our current injury crisis and lack of passers.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I totally forgot about Pastore.

I think that he would do really well here, especially since Morata and Dybala are more mobile and pacier than Ibra and Cavani. It would definitely give him the space needed to operate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)