Summer mercato 2015 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerNedved

Mar 21, 2014
5/10.
reasons?
-we lost a 30 goal man and replaced him with 3 average strikers. spending over 70m when only one of the three will play.
-We didn't bring someone to replace Vidal
- Mandzukic has scored +20 goals the last 3 seasons.
- Dybala is the kind of players we need to buy before they worth +60m.
- We brought Vidal's replacement last season, Pereyra and Sturaro.
- We waited the right for the right time to sign Sandro, the same will be for the AM.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
From FI:

Juventus will reportedly meet with Mino Raiola tomorrow, as they target his client Henrikh Mkhitaryan.

The agent has previously hinted that the Borussia Dortmund man could make the move to Turin, though the German side are not keen to sell.

Gianluca Di Marzio’s website reports that, after the capture of Porto left-back Alex Sandro, the Bianconeri will turn to Mkhitaryan.

The Old Lady will reportedly meet with Raiola tomorrow, before presenting Dortmund with an offer of around €20m.

The agent is well-known for forcing through difficult moves for his clients, taking Zlatan Ibrahimovic from Juve to Inter and from Barcelona to Milan, as well as convincing Pavel Nedved to join the Turin giants.

PowerNedved

Mar 21, 2014
If Real Madrid keep playing 4-3-3 they'll have these players for midfield:

- James, Kroos, Modric, Isco, Kovacic, Casemiro, Illarramendi, L. Silva

We should be able to get Isco at least on loan until Berardi arrives next season.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
If Real Madrid keep playing 4-3-3 they'll have these players for midfield:

- James, Kroos, Modric, Isco, Kovacic, Casemiro, Illarramendi, L. Silva

We should be able to get Isco at least on loan until Berardi arrives next season.
fuck!! these guys are stacked in the midfield, they have to offload someone.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
I was impressed with him when he played against us in the friendly.

I said it two days ago when I posted the picture of Asamoah here from Juventus.com saying

buy a jersery with our lion in MIDFIELD. I knew we were after LB.

All those hints :facepalm:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
What would Spurs ask for Lamela? I can;t see Marotta spending 22m on Sandro then forking out another 20m plus on another player. Even after the sale of Vidal and hopefully Llorente and Isla in the near future, i highly doubt he has the cash to lure another player for a large amount (for juve).

Cuadrado on a loan would see more logical. Not the ideal TQ, in fact far from it, but can be a versatile attacking player that can play as the RWB in a 3-5-2, or a winger/attacking player in a 4-3-something. And Don't totally throw out the idea of a 3-5-2 again if Sandro and Cuadrado do join. It never worked well in the CL but Cuadrado and Sandro both have what it takes to work those wings well unlike what we had under Conte.

If Sandro and Cuadrado join, Khedira recovers from injury and Asamoah stays healthy...along with dybala, Mandzukic, Zaza and Rugani, plus Neto...i think Marotta has done fairly well this mercato.

buffon
lich bonucci chiellini sandro
(Khed/Sturaro/Asa/Per) Marchisio Pogba
Dybala Morata Cuadrado

that is a solid line up...and the loss of tevez, vidal and pirlo (although he was awful last season) is made up threw many different players coming in.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
What would Spurs ask for Lamela? I can;t see Marotta spending 22m on Sandro then forking out another 20m plus on another player. Even after the sale of Vidal and hopefully Llorente and Isla in the near future, i highly doubt he has the cash to lure another player for a large amount (for juve).

Cuadrado on a loan would see more logical. Not the ideal TQ, in fact far from it, but can be a versatile attacking player that can play as the RWB in a 3-5-2, or a winger/attacking player in a 4-3-something. And Don't totally throw out the idea of a 3-5-2 again if Sandro and Cuadrado do join. It never worked well in the CL but Cuadrado and Sandro both have what it takes to work those wings well unlike what we had under Conte.

If Sandro and Cuadrado join, Khedira recovers from injury and Asamoah stays healthy...along with dybala, Mandzukic, Zaza and Rugani, plus Neto...i think Marotta has done fairly well this mercato.

buffon
lich bonucci chiellini sandro
(Khed/Sturaro/Asa/Per) Marchisio Pogba
Dybala Morata Cuadrado

that is a solid line up...and the loss of tevez, vidal and pirlo (although he was awful last season) is made up threw many different players coming in.
It's a decent mercatto if Alex Sandro joins, but due to the lack of MF creativity, Zaza's joining and cost, I'd still say we would get a 6/10 at best. Get Draxler or Miki and it becomes a 8/10. We definitely need that AM.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Sandro will be a great signing but our most needed positions are cm and obviously am
Get a great am surprise us with Goetze and it would be a very good mercato
Get Makhterian and it would be a decent one
A 10 mercato cannot be made as we lost Tevez but if we get someone wc at am it could be a 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)