Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
not selling Vidal + not buying AM = 8/10 mercato
exchanging Vidal for Götze = 9/10 mercato
exchanging Vidal and Coman for Götze = 7/10 mercato
selling Vidal + buying Draxler and Sandro = 7/10 mercato
selling Vidal + buying Draxler = 5/10 mercato
selling Vidal + buying Sap/Cuad/Vas/anybody = 2/10 mercato
:agree: Altho I feel the 2 is a bit harsh. The mercato hasn't been a total disaster, just largely disappointing thus far. I'd give it a 4, or weak 5 for now. I know Pirlo was pretty much a non factor last year, but he always has that moment of magic in him, a free kick, a special pass, etc... We most definitely lost in the creativity department with his departure. Vidal is a beast, and will prove it @ Bayern, and that shall only serve to exacerbate the situation for the butthurt populace. We lost a WC midfielder, and have replaced him with no one. Khedira is solid, but hasn't been WC for a while now, and I don't need to mention that he could be injury prone a la Andrade :scared: Our biggest loss is clearly Tevez, who was WC for us over the past two seasons, carrying the team on many occasions. His tenacity and ability to take hold of the whole attack on his own will be missed even more than his goals and assists. Mandzukic is a decent goal scoring threat, but he can't create for himself like Tevez, and isn't really dangerous outside the box. He may possess the physicality and work rate to bother defenders, but he doesn't have the quality and technique of Tevez.

As things stand, we are a weaker team, unless we get a LB to alternate with Evra, move Asamoah to midfield, and get a fucking AM in the remaining 28 days of this god forsaken mercato. And no, Pereyra is nowhere near good enough to be our creative outlet for an entire season. Khedira and Pereyra better than Ramsey? :howler:

Seriously, some of you need to stop being so fucking biased and delusional when it comes to our players, just like you are with our board. It is as if you are on the club's payroll FFS!

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
not selling Vidal + not buying AM = 8/10 mercato
exchanging Vidal for Götze = 9/10 mercato
exchanging Vidal and Coman for Götze = 7/10 mercato
selling Vidal + buying Draxler and Sandro = 7/10 mercato
selling Vidal + buying Draxler = 5/10 mercato
selling Vidal + buying Sap/Cuad/Vas/anybody = 2/10 mercato
You never really know until the players take to the field.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and Mascherano :tuttosport: Any reason for him to leave Barca?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Pereyra a WC and Padoin in our starting lineup. Please people be serious.

We all know math and we all know what players are gone. To replace Tevez we bought 3 playera and to replace Vidal +Pirlo we just bring Khedira. We need a playmaker without any doubt

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
People think i'm trolling. :sergio:

Pereyra will prove you all wrong with about 12 goals and 15 assists this year in all comps as our treq. He's going to absolutely crush it. World class player in the making.

We'll be laughing about that nobody, Vidal, at midseason when Pereyra and Sturaro have absolutely turned Serie A and CL group stage into their own personal wrecking ground. Scorched earth, baby, scorched earth. These two are going to be worth 50mil plus each by next summer.
@zizinho

Back me up, bro.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I would really love

Sturaro--Marchisio-- Pogba
---------------Pereyra
Marchisio-Pirlo-Pogba
--------Vidal--------
or to be more elaborate

Vidal/Marchisio-Pirlo/Marchisio-Pogba(Sturaro)
-----------Vidal(Pereyra)----------

This was our team last year and i dont mean to be rude but you posted our "reserve"/back-up team from last year and i dont know what to say about it , it's not bad but surely isn't World Class , our previous midfield was World Class and Juventus shouldnt settle for less than that , so i must slam your comment and say that i feel that as a Juventus fan you should have higher standards regarding the way our midfield should look from one season to another. :)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
People think i'm trolling. :sergio:

Pereyra will prove you all wrong with about 12 goals and 15 assists this year in all comps as our treq. He's going to absolutely crush it. World class player in the making.

We'll be laughing about that nobody, Vidal, at midseason when Pereyra and Sturaro have absolutely turned Serie A and CL group stage into their own personal wrecking ground. Scorched earth, baby, scorched earth. These two are going to be worth 50mil plus each by next summer.
@zizinho

Back me up, bro.
I have faith in Pereyra too, he has all the right tools to succeed imo. He's got great technique, decent passing, aggressive enough, decent vision and above all he has time on his side, he is very young and if he takes his trade seriously like Marchisio has he'll turn out as a great player for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)