Summer mercato 2015 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
While we scout Dybala, Man City scouts us.

Dybala to City is a given, considering our past targets upfront.
Yeah bc they didn't JUST sign another striker. City ain't got nothing but Premier League and a gold coated bench. In all honesty we should appeal much more to a player like him the City.

I think Real Madrid is much more probable competitor.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Yeah bc they didn't JUST sign another striker. City ain't got nothing but Premier League and a gold coated bench. In all honesty we should appeal much more to a player like him the City.

I think Real Madrid is much more probable competitor.
not unless city sells a striker (dzeko/Jovetic?)
Dzeko will be out this summer, his agent pretty much confirmed it.

Jovetic most probably too.

DelPieroJuve

Oct 25, 2014
Then M.City are going to get Jackson Martinez for 35m and sell Dzeko to Wolfsburg. M.City most likely are going to sell Negredo and they will buy Dybala and we will get Jovetic on loan or for cheap :beppe:

- - - Updated - - -

so basically man city will get ALL of our tagers exept zaza and berardi :tup:

Dec 24, 2012
Imagine a Morata/Dybala offensive duo down the line if both of them reach the potential they've shown themselves capable of. We'd have a partnership almost as good as Trez/Ale.

Sigh, a man can dream.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
We're not after an old Llorente esque signing anymore. The team is undergoing a minor overhaul. Look at the names we've been linked with, clearly the strategy is signing players to build a younger squad. When Tevez is gone we'd need a new #10 and we can't compete on the €50m transfers. Lacazette is on every big teams' radar. We strike a deal for Dybala while everyone else is on Lacazette.. Or we take up the option for a €15-20m Jovetic.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Personally I don't think city will go for dybala. I think their main target in the summer will be lacazette which will be funded by the sale of either one of Dzeko or Jovetic (I don't think both will leave unless the player requests it). Negredo is already gone as valencia have obligation to buy but I'm sure that would have been taken into consideration when they bought Bony in January

Jul 13, 2010
yeah but keep in mind other teams with more spending power that are interested (or might be interested) like Arsenal, Liverpool or potentially City and PSG
fair point. although I wouldn't be mad at all if they would outbid our 15M spread over 150 years payment with some 30M bombs for that 2016 contract

Oct 23, 2011
If by some miracle we get Dybala, we have a perfect replacement for Tevez. The kid is immensely talented. I'm wondering what his price is, if it comes to the point Zamparini is 'forced' to sell him. He obviously won't let him go for free so if Dybala rejects to sign the extension he has be to sold this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)