Summer mercato 2015 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Am I the only one that thinks getting Cavani and Verratti for just Pogba (if he wants to leave) is robbery for us? Verratti is just as young and even though hes not the same type of player as Pogba, is still world class. Plus we get 4-5 years of a WC striker. If he has to go thats the deal I would prefer.
thats indeed robbery. but for PSG, not us. Pogba will be, if not the best, then top 3 player in the world soon. Verratti wont come close to that, getting him + Cavani doesent even it out. Pogba is an absolute must keep, no matter what we get offered in return

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
- - - Updated - - -

honestly, who cares about resale value? we are not Arsenal
The guy who i quoted.
Dont get me wrong.. i think resale value is very important for a team like ours who is not exhuberantly rich and growing...but sometimes we need to do purchases like Cavani...who dont have resale value (just like tevez) but man the qualiyt is inmense...and we need that kind of quality.

Am I the only one that thinks getting Cavani and Verratti for just Pogba (if he wants to leave) is robbery for us? Verratti is just as young and even though hes not the same type of player as Pogba, is still world class. Plus we get 4-5 years of a WC striker. If he has to go thats the deal I would prefer.

- - - Updated - - -

This is exactly my thinking too. Assuming Pogba stays which looks likely right now, the starters are Vidal, Marchisio Pogba, Pirlo Sturaro and Asa as back ups. Thats class, dont need to add to it. Just get a good FB who can play either side and the team is set.
MMmm...the thing is Pogba is rreplaceable...why you think eevry team in the world wnats him?. They are not fighting for Verrati or Cavani...they want POGBA...becaue he will eb the next best thing in football world and everyone knows...The more we keep this gem..the more valuable our teams gets..an when the day to sell him comes.-...we will be recompensated with towers of money

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
padoin has been super useful. the guy can play anywhere so we must keep him, there's not many players like him....
he has not

he can not

we must not

there are
Well Padoin is useful, he did play the Pirlo role well some weeks ago and to a certain extent i feel safer with him in the back than Evra. And in all fairness Padoin doesn't do much wrong, at least I don't really recall any costly mistakes

lucabrasi9tre

Apr 8, 2015
thats indeed robbery. but for PSG, not us. Pogba will be, if not the best, then top 3 player in the world soon. Verratti wont come close to that, getting him + Cavani doesent even it out. Pogba is an absolute must keep, no matter what we get offered in return
Like I said in my initial post I would only do the deal if he wanted to leave so a sale was imminent. I hope he stays as well

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Well Padoin is useful, he did play the Pirlo role well some weeks ago and to a certain extent i feel safer with him in the back than Evra. And in all fairness Padoin doesn't do much wrong, at least I don't really recall any costly mistakes
he is useful to rest some starters sometimes, agree (though i dont think he did that well in the Pirlo role. his positioning in offense wasnt that good, he was rarely open for a pass which lead to many errors by the players around him so the team that played us gained a lot of counter attacks. he also lacks better passing to play that role well). the positions i like him in are CM, LWB and RWB, but since we are using the 3-5-2 only rarely, CM should be the position he gets most minutes in. he is an average player that only plays when others are injured or need rest, but he gives his best for this shirt and thats why we like him. next season though, when our squad will be even better overall than this season, and on top of that will contain 25 players, only 21 of which are non-homegrown, he has no place IMO

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
How is Zaza expensive? Isn't he like 6m?
I thought we had to pay 15M
the buyback is set at 15M this summer. however, if we count in everything we spent and received on him from the day we 1st signed him, it would cost us 8.5M total (we currently have earned 6.5M on him by buying him for 3.5M, selling his half for 2.5M and selling his other half the season after for 7.5M)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Everyone has made costly mistakes. Our best midfielder this season scored an own goal. :D
I wouldn't say everyone, some more obvious than others but I still believe Evra is the weakest link in our defence

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone has made costly mistakes. Our best midfielder this season scored an own goal. :D
I wouldn't say everyone, some more obvious than others but I still believe Evra is the weakest link in our defence

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I love Padoin, but please don't tell me you actually think he's better than Evra in the LB position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)