Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20,548
    Rakib to get a 2 hour show where he describes what goes on in all the player videos he posted here.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20,551
    and his friend Alex-444 giving out acestream and sopcast links

here stream for Juve-Udinese vhadnbacbjasc611c5sac64as6d2sa3c16asds3ac4 I repeat vhadnbacbjasc611c5sac64as6d2sa3c16asds3ac4

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    RUS should definitely also have his own show. Maybe one where he gives legal advice. Better Call RUS.
    My name Artour Babaev. I grow up in small farm to have make potatos. Father say Artour, potato harvest is bad. Need you to have play professional Doto in Amerikanski for make money for head-scarf for babushka." I bring honor to komrade and babushka, I concur Amerikanski, also becom lawyir, to kill child of incest and getaway vodka free. Sorry for is not have English. Plz no cykapasta.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
    My name Artour Babaev. I grow up in small farm to have make potatos. Father say Artour, potato harvest is bad. Need you to have play professional Doto in Amerikanski for make money for head-scarf for babushka." I bring honor to komrade and babushka, I concur Amerikanski, also becom lawyir, to kill child of incest and getaway vodka free. Sorry for is not have English. Plz no cykapasta.
    :lol: :lol:

Jul 1, 2010
    My name Artour Babaev. I grow up in small farm to have make potatos. Father say Artour, potato harvest is bad. Need you to have play professional Doto in Amerikanski for make money for head-scarf for babushka." I bring honor to komrade and babushka, I concur Amerikanski, also becom lawyir, yo kill child of incest and getaway vodka free. Sorry for is not have English. Plz no cykapasta.
    :lol:

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    how is this no bannable?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)