Summer mercato 2015 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I just don't think Cuadrado is the man we are going for. Marotta already suggested he is the wrong position.

I still think Gotze is a possibility as is Draxler. Equally, I wouldn't be surprised to see us get Sneijder or Saponara...

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Mata is comfortably better than the other two.

Or were you meaning something else ? :D in terms of who we can get.

- - - Updated - - -

Who's the AM ?

Costa is looking like a long term Ribery replacement for them.
Pastore is the better player.. he can give you this moments of genius. create something out of nothing.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I just don't think Cuadrado is the man we are going for. Marotta already suggested he is the wrong position.

I still think Gotze is a possibility as is Draxler. Equally, I wouldn't be surprised to see us get Sneijder or Saponara...
You should be, he explicitly said top AM, he narrowed himself, even if the definitions may vary for some, those two arent considered top choices under any circumstances right now.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Pastore is the better player.. he can give you this moments of genius. create something out of nothing.
Mata has like insane right for assisting past 3-4 years, any time he plays regurarly, he gets 20+ assists. Pastore only has like half a season woth of performing well for PSG. He is too inconsistent and soft besides that, would welcome him, but defenitely Mata is the better AM.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20,406
    Thanks, will rep u later need to spread

- - - Updated - - -

Also @Mark @The Cusp or anyone that read or watched marottas interview. Did he say anything about targeting a younger player? Because i thought that is what he said but now i cant seem to find that part
    The one I saw he didn't mention young or top player. I think. :p

HAZEM

L'architetto
    Apr 22, 2008
    Mata has like insane right for assisting past 3-4 years, any time he plays regurarly, he gets 20+ assists. Pastore only has like half a season woth of performing well for PSG. He is too inconsistent and soft besides that, would welcome him, but defenitely Mata is the better AM.
    i am biased ! :D

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    Thanks, will rep u later need to spread

- - - Updated - - -

Also @Mark @The Cusp or anyone that read or watched marottas interview. Did he say anything about targeting a younger player? Because i thought that is what he said but now i cant seem to find that part
    He said that he's targeting a younger player for the midfield This excludes TQ.

He also said 'money isn't a problem if it's an investment for the future'

This is what I gathered from Twitter quotes from tarek khatib.

Jul 20, 2012
    He said that he's targeting a younger player for the midfield This excludes TQ.

He also said 'money isn't a problem if it's an investment for the future'

This is what I gathered from Twitter quotes from tarek khatib.
    Yea that second quote let me see if i can find the italian version

- - - Updated - - -

This guy

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    No way man.

Mata is a world class AM.Ruined by Mou unfortunately

Consistently producing great numbers at Chelsea.

Pastore on the other hand is a very inconsistent player.Mata is more of a sure thing.

He would be top draw for us if he give him all the offensive freedom he needs

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    No way man.

Pastore on the other hand is a very inconsistent player.Mata is more of a sure thing.

Mata would replace the elements of the influence both Pirlo and Tevez had into our team in one full sweep if he got him. Pirlo's long passing vision and ability to find deep runs, and Tevez ability to allways demand the ball and be a talisman that get things moving in possession, short-passing game thats high standard. Certainly cant for ask for more then him, outside the Isco's etc.

HAZEM

L'architetto
    Apr 22, 2008
    No way man.

i just can't ignore the moments of awe that Pastore creates. am with you that Mata is more consistent. but as i said before, am biased :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)