Summer Friendlies 2011 LIVE (1 Viewer)

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
@cheese:

don´t be that pessimistic ^^.
vidal > tymoshchuk (schweinsteiger has been awful last season as well). ao we could say vidal > schweinsteiger and pirlo > tymoshchuk ;)
lichtsteiner >> rafinha
(in form buffon > in form neuer)
as you said chiellini > boateng
and our second CB (who ever it might be) certainly doesn´t have to fear badstuber or van buyten ^^

bayerns offence is class though.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Vidal could start in Bayern i Guess but i see them more in need of true DM some one like Diarra or Fernando or even Melo.
Schweni is class so is Kroos; Licht over Rafinha is debatable and i'm not sure i would take buffon over newer now.
and for the attak you summed it well it's class.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
schweinsteiger basically had one single season where he was world class. before that he was solid but nothing special and last season he sucked.
the guys name is "Kroos" and without riberys injury he wouldn´t be starting ^^
licht > rafinha is nowhere near debatable imo. he had a horrible season

btw: i certainly don´t disagree that they have a better team right now ;)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I'm afraid to say that Milan need one Midfielder ( the creative type with good vision ) and a goal keeper and they'll dominate Seria A, Milan's squad shit on ours.
We have so many mediocre players on our starting 11 it's pathetic.
not yet, but in a couple of years would come in handy

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
:tup:

and/or Schweini, with Kaka on loan, Ganso in the winter :)

anyways, Milan is looking tired, very slow, and Bayern's season starts soon - August 5th - along with the play-off round for the CL.
Yes bayern is looking good ahead of Milan in their preparations i guess, but i liked what i saw from milan from time to time.
but they need a creative MD ASAP, you feel a little redudancy with both Gattuzo , Van Bommel and add Boateng .

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Yes bayern is looking good ahead of Milan in their preparations i guess, but i liked what i saw from milan from time to time.
but they need a creative MD ASAP, you feel a little redudancy with both Gattuzo , Van Bommel and add Boateng .
a robust midfield like that has it's pluses in a number of games but yeah, Milan needs and is looking to get at least one creative mid, possibly more.

Balotelly is also being rumoured to be headed to Milan if not now, then possibly the winter

still, the main reason why they look so static is lack of stamina and agility at this point of the prep season.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
yep, I myself am not overly excited about that signing but am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, for now, and see how he fits in at Milan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)