Suicide (4 Viewers)

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
lol

no it's just like i know nothing about FOOTBALL and i won't understand a damn thing out of what you'd say
you know how things you know nothing about scare you ?
YEAH
it's like that

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

Vinni mate...

I think your somewhat harsh on mia here.. her opinion is as valid as yours imo
In fairness you dont know what has brought her to those opinions.
Many 17 yr olds have seen horrendous things too
Age means little when it comes to misery or experience.

Ive basically seen the things you mention and i dont agree with you so am i a stupid kid as well.

Maybe she didnt get across in the best manor but it was a fair opinion

Jus my opinion but you were harsh vin

Anyway ive allready given my opinion and reasons on this subject at the beginning of the thread
Normally I agree with most of what you say, especially when it comes to Juve and soccer in general. You know your Juve history, no question about that.

I dont think you've read these last few pages, or maybe you breezed through them quickly.

If you read them FULLY I think you'd realize just how ridiculous this topic became. I also dont appreciate people becoming childish if you dont agree with their opinion. When's the last time you heard me use profanity towards another member when they didnt agree with me ??? Therefore I wasnt being too harsh, Paul.

Sometimes, I thonk you play devils advocate to just stir the pot........

Suicide and death are serious topics to me, and I dont want to debate what dead people would have wanted, and not wanted their families to do about the situation. It became a stupid debate !!!!!

I feel it became like the question "if a tree falls in the woods, and no one's around to hear it, does it make a sound" ???????

Care to debate that, Paul ???!!!!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by MiaWallace ] ++
lol

no it's just like i know nothing about FOOTBALL and i won't understand a damn thing out of what you'd say
you know how things you know nothing about scare you ?
YEAH
it's like that
Orrigh if u insist.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Many very young people are commited suicide now here in Ireland.
Children from the age of 5 have been told by gang members that they are going to be shot when they get to the age of 16 or 17 and they are not lying becuase its happened and now people rather kill themselves here than have gangs torture and kill them.
Its very sad.

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #249
    steve if thats true its insane. i for one find it somewhat hard to believe. but id like to find out more. why would they get shot at 16 or 17?

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
    Well im from Northern Ireland too. And yes there is violence etc here and im sure some suicides too.

But what steve has said isnt happening as far as i know :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Wow, they must be pretty patient to keep tabs on someone like that. I guess one gang member only gets to do a handful of hits in his 'career', since they have about 10 years in between them :LOL:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)