Suicide (1 Viewer)

Aug 1, 2003
too true josh.

Here's what I think bout suicide: We did not ask to be born into this world, so we sort of don't have the right to end what's given to us. Let nature take its course. If life is such a pain, it won't go on forever like that because you'll never know what's ahead of you.

Sep 28, 2002
ok, since half of people posting here called me stupid because i think that people who commit suicides are stupid i will reply. maybe you havent noticed or something but i also said that 95% of those are stupid. and i will continue to think so. your posts in here didnt make me change my mind. i agree, my belief is very narrowminded and so on but why? if person faces some bigger challenge in his life he is free to kill himself? loss of relatives, disease, some kind of personal disaster are the only reasons that i find justifiable for suicide. killing oneself just because one's life in one's opinion sucks is plain stupid. i haven't dealt with suicide myself but i've seen situations when people were strong enough to continue with their lives when others would've simple pulled the plug. my cousins father was killed by a drunk driver and few years later his mother died of cancer. he was only 14 when that happened. yet he was strong enough to live and he achieved great things in his life and he's still only 23. suicide would've been a better solution? then maybe yes, but it seems otherwise when time passes.
and gray, maybe i dont live in third world country but suicide rate in lithuania is one of the highest in the world. top3 for sure. and reasons why people here kill themselves are just idiotic to me.
yes, you wont change me. and it is not for you try. **** off now.

Aug 1, 2003
oh, my cousin's friend just committed suicide in London. He's a malaysian, but stayed there I think. His parents divorced and all and he was already troubled since young.

That means there have been 2 death of friends for my cousin now, its a pity, he's a bit traumatized

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by MiaWallace ] ++
being a lil nicer ?

hmmm yeah i could do that
.... but don't want to

i'm a stupid 17 yeahold girl who's not even mature enough for her age .... you guys shouldn't even be talking to me
ESPECIALLY ABOUT SERIOUS TOPICS LIKE THAT
because that's definetly something i know nothing about right ?
YOU WANTED AN ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION, AND I GAVE IT TO YOU. BUT I GUESS IT WASNT GOOD ENOUGH, SO YOU PRESSED THE ISSUE, AND BECAME A LITTLE RIDICULOUS......

MAYBE IF YOU ACTED A LITTLE MORE MATURE, I WOULDNT HAVE HAD TO FIND OUT HOW OLD YOU ARE.

WHAT, WHEN SOMEONE TELLS YOU SOMETHING YOU DONT LIKE, YOU REACT WITH "SCREW YOU". REAL MATURE, KID !!!!!!

YOU ARE A YOUNG GOTH KID WITH A FASCINATION WITH PAIN AND DEATH. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HOW THIS AFFECTS PEOPLE AND THEIR FAMILIES. THIS FASCINATION ISNT COOL, ITS SICK !!!!

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ANYONE KILL THEMSELF ??? HOW ABOUT SEEING THE BODY AFTER THEY BLEW THEMSELF AWAY WITH BLOOD STILL COMING FROM WHAT WAS THEIR FACE ?? HOW ABOUT THE GRIEVING FAMILY WHO I HAVE TO TELL THAT THEIR LOVED ONE IS DEAD ?????

THIS SHIT ISNT COOL.........

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Vinman i only charge $29.95 for caps lock key repairs/replacement :)

btw sorry your job shows you that kind of stuff dude, must be tough :stress:

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
well at this point it doesn't matter what i say to you, it's not gonna change your opinnion on me
so i'll just make a little correction
i'm not goth

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Vinnie, gotta ask u again....HOW DO U DO THAT JOB?!?!
Somebody has to.... All I've wanted to be ever since I was a little boy was a police officer

Its not always bad, but it does have its moments.................

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
Somebody has to.... All I've wanted to be ever since I was a little boy was a police officer
:cool: I think most little boys want to be police officers or firefighters sometime in their lives. Respect to you for keeping the dream bro :thumb:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
ok, since half of people posting here called me stupid because i think that people who commit suicides are stupid i will reply. maybe you havent noticed or something but i also said that 95% of those are stupid. and i will continue to think so. your posts in here didnt make me change my mind. i agree, my belief is very narrowminded and so on but why? if person faces some bigger challenge in his life he is free to kill himself? loss of relatives, disease, some kind of personal disaster are the only reasons that i find justifiable for suicide. killing oneself just because one's life in one's opinion sucks is plain stupid. i haven't dealt with suicide myself but i've seen situations when people were strong enough to continue with their lives when others would've simple pulled the plug. my cousins father was killed by a drunk driver and few years later his mother died of cancer. he was only 14 when that happened. yet he was strong enough to live and he achieved great things in his life and he's still only 23. suicide would've been a better solution? then maybe yes, but it seems otherwise when time passes.
and gray, maybe i dont live in third world country but suicide rate in lithuania is one of the highest in the world. top3 for sure. and reasons why people here kill themselves are just idiotic to me.
yes, you wont change me. and it is not for you try. **** off now.

I hadnt read this thread for months now, but I agree 100% with you here Vil

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #238
    ever since i was six years old lol. btw tell me this- you ever care to look into the soccer-part of these forums? i think you should.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

YOU WANTED AN ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION, AND I GAVE IT TO YOU. BUT I GUESS IT WASNT GOOD ENOUGH, SO YOU PRESSED THE ISSUE, AND BECAME A LITTLE RIDICULOUS......

MAYBE IF YOU ACTED A LITTLE MORE MATURE, I WOULDNT HAVE HAD TO FIND OUT HOW OLD YOU ARE.

WHAT, WHEN SOMEONE TELLS YOU SOMETHING YOU DONT LIKE, YOU REACT WITH "SCREW YOU". REAL MATURE, KID !!!!!!

YOU ARE A YOUNG GOTH KID WITH A FASCINATION WITH PAIN AND DEATH. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HOW THIS AFFECTS PEOPLE AND THEIR FAMILIES. THIS FASCINATION ISNT COOL, ITS SICK !!!!

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ANYONE KILL THEMSELF ??? HOW ABOUT SEEING THE BODY AFTER THEY BLEW THEMSELF AWAY WITH BLOOD STILL COMING FROM WHAT WAS THEIR FACE ?? HOW ABOUT THE GRIEVING FAMILY WHO I HAVE TO TELL THAT THEIR LOVED ONE IS DEAD ?????

THIS SHIT ISNT COOL.........
    Vinni mate...

I think your somewhat harsh on mia here.. her opinion is as valid as yours imo
    In fairness you dont know what has brought her to those opinions.
    Many 17 yr olds have seen horrendous things too
    Age means little when it comes to misery or experience.

Ive basically seen the things you mention and i dont agree with you so am i a stupid kid as well.

Maybe she didnt get across in the best manor but it was a fair opinion

Jus my opinion but you were harsh vin

Anyway ive allready given my opinion and reasons on this subject at the beginning of the thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)