Suicide (7 Viewers)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
2. imho nobody in their right mind considers suicide(well very few).
Nobody, like never is an ugly word, if you catch my drift.

They think about it while in a rush of intense emotions, but you can only make a clear logical decision/have a clear train of thought when you are free of emotions.
Free of emotions? Now there's something any man would like to experience!

It can't be done, there are always emotions, even unconsciously. And they're affecting your judgement 24/7.

The world runs on common sense and logic. Emotions dont. Therefore when you think emotionally you probably wont a common-sensical(?) decision.

I might be wrong of course....
The world runs on common sense? Hardly. How can it when love blinds, anger steers, pride drugs, ignorance tackles and sadness kills?

Was it not the emotion of adventure that sent us to the moon? Were it not the emotions of anger and frustration that started WWII? No, if you ask me, emotions are the driving force behind man kind's evolution. And the laws of irony tell us that these same emotions also have the capability to anihilate every single one of us.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
i read the word in a dr seuss book my 7 year old sister borrowed from the library. dont even ask.......

ok fine i read dr seuss.(jk)
How dare you blame Dr Seuss for your shortcomings!

I think that Josh meant when he said that you should clear your head of emotions is that emotions running high can negatively affect your decisions. I personally try to avoid making major decisions when i'm on a low

Lemon

Dec 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by MiaWallace ] ++
you're right but what if a person feels like they're bringing too much pain and they can't even help it ?

it's just a thought
i discovered last night that i can't deal with knowing that i hurt people ..... because that's not what i'm here for . so that's why i can't take it when someone's mad at me
of course i'm not going to kill myself over that and will try to be a better person
mia....if u know ur bringing pain to someone and you cant deal with that ...then obviously ur bringing pain to someone is actually hurting yourself.....what better reason can you have to change urself?

"change yourself for yourself"

if you tell me what exactly it is that you do to bring pain to others maybe we can help wrk a way around it !

Lemon

Dec 15, 2003
lol

I WISH I COULD
just say stupid shit sometimes
im sure you can mia ....thers a lot of things we cant control in this world...circumstances, people etc.....but here its you ...."the self" ..condition yourself...and you'll be able to do it ....

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
don't take personally ? well i got 2 words for you and you can go ahead and take it as personally as you want
SCREW YOU

seriously
how am i supposed to not take that personally ?
if it's something that you want to keep in mind then keep it in MIND don't tell me that
wouldn't hurt me if i didn't know that right ?
but you're pointing it out, and you obviously want me to know that you would treat me differently if i was older

yes she would be hurting others in her family by doing that, and that's why they will probably prevent her from doing that b/c they're aware of the problem ....... but if noone cared the parents probably would kill themselves over something like that
You are 17, and still think like a child. When you grow up, come talk to me about serious topics like this

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #213
    Dr. Nick: Hey evarybaady!!!!!!

Evarybaady: Hey Doctor Niiick!!!!

Chill out people. Mia he didnt insult you or anything. Why are you getting so emotional about this? You even called Fli an idiot.

How bout being a lil nicer?

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
    being a lil nicer ?

hmmm yeah i could do that
    .... but don't want to

i'm a stupid 17 yeahold girl who's not even mature enough for her age .... you guys shouldn't even be talking to me
    ESPECIALLY ABOUT SERIOUS TOPICS LIKE THAT
    because that's definetly something i know nothing about right ?

Lemon

Dec 15, 2003
    how old are the rest of you anyway? a 100?

i dont know and i dont CARE !....but i know one thing ...you'll are just bein big fat bullies.

Leave her B.....if she's old enough to have a problem ..she's old enough to discuss it....and i think we should help her....not taunt her for her age!

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #217
    eriks right. plus they dont mean it personally. you act like youve never been underestimated/put down by people before....it happens all the time....get over it.

just dont go around insulting people for the fun of it. your not malicious and all, so dont go around looking like that. no point in picking fights

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
    yeah that's right my life is perfect and everyone loves me ... everyone thinks i'm a great person and i have a very high self esteem

you read personalities just great :thumb::thumb::thumb:

well i wasn't insulting enyone i just told him to f@ck off b/c judging people by their age is what closeminded people do .... and i don't want to be judged by closeminded people on the messege board ... BUT since i can't prevent it the only way to deal with it is to tell the person that is judging you what's on your mind. and that's what i did
    now maybe it's not what someone else would do but i am who i am and so far i wouldn't want to take my words back even if that was possible.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Mia, noone is holding your age against you. Anyone can have views, age is not a factor if you can present them with maturity. As long as you do that, i dont think ne1 will have a problem.

And i dont think ne1 here put you down, you misinterpreted it.

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
    "Ok, I guess I have to keep in mind that your 17 years old (dont take that personally !!)"

"You are 17, and still think like a child. When you grow up, come talk to me about serious topics like this"

wtf is that then ?
    all i'm saying is that if we're talking about suicide why should my age matter ? if you don't want to talk to me about it because i'm too young, don't talk to me - just leave me alone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)