Suicide (3 Viewers)

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
IMO you're an idiot for thinking that
just because the only problem in your life is to get laid it doesn't mean that that's everyone else's main ploblem ...

you know i just went out with friends and well they told me a story - two of their friends (they're brothers) were driving on the highway 2 days ago and someone cut them off i guess so the driver turned the wheel not to hit the car but didn't do it right and ended driving off the road and hitting a tree ..... the drivier's in a coma ( he's like 17 years old ) and his brother is dead. they had to cut off the top of the car just to get them out .... oh and i forgot to mention : they were coming back from church ....
i know if i was a part of their family or was really close to them i'd prolly be suicidal myself... their mother is on a lot of drugs right now so that she doesn't f@ckin kill herself
so that's the kind of problems other people have and well you can't really call them stupid for that ...
and btw most of the people that kill themselves are not stupid at all they're prolly smarter than me and you

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

then he is just stupid. moreover, imo all people that kills themselves are stupid. well, at least 95% of them
That's pretty narrow-minded dude. You're not living in a third-world country, AFAIK you haven't lost family members, friends, or all your wealth or whatever. People have their reasons for killing themselves. I'm not saying I agree with suicide, but you can't call people stupid just because they have a reason to kill themselves. A lot of the time it's not their fault either.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003

:howler:

then he is just stupid. moreover, imo all people that kills themselves are stupid. well, at least 95% of them

u know zilch mann !!.... its just not about their mental intelligence.. its a deasease... some people have cancer...some diabetic.. this people have clinical depression....its a medical symptom... their own mind tell them to kill themselve every half second of every minute ... from the second their eyes in the morning to the second their mind drift to sleep at nite.... your practically lost the ability to be happy.... and belive me thats is the worst feeling in the world.... when u know u wont be happy you have nothing to look upon in live... surviving seems not relevant anymore.... suicidal is very serious.... and society that still dont realise that fact will make it even worse...

Lemon

Dec 15, 2003

:howler:

fli.... i wud wanna call YOU stupid but with the abosultely foolish statement uve made above i think ignorant, imperceptive and insensitive wud aptly sum your character...who the f*ckl gave you the right to be judgemental about a person u dont know shit about .........maybe ur one of those lucky ones whose never had to experience someone close wanning to commit suicide ...but u know what im not too happy for you, cuz all its done is make your mind a crock of shit .... open your eyes and look around ...theres too much serious stuff happening around you for you to be walled in by your frivolity..... i just hope that sometime in your life you realise sensitivity....so that the next time you make a statement you know what to say and what not to say and when.....and so that you learn to give a f*ck about others feelings.....

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
hey guys awesome replies but you know what's really ****ed ?
fliakis isn't gonna read them .... we all have something to say about his way of thinking ( i mean notthinking ) but i don't think he gives a damn he's happy he pissed us off ...

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
sorry for brining this topic up again
but i learned something about myself today

i have a lot of respect for you guys
and i'd like to know your opinnions on this

if a person feels like he/she brings people too much pain would it be ok for them to want to kill themselves ? would it be alright to do that ? why or why not

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by MiaWallace ] ++
IMO you're an idiot for thinking that
just because the only problem in your life is to get laid it doesn't mean that that's everyone else's main ploblem ...

you know i just went out with friends and well they told me a story - two of their friends (they're brothers) were driving on the highway 2 days ago and someone cut them off i guess so the driver turned the wheel not to hit the car but didn't do it right and ended driving off the road and hitting a tree ..... the drivier's in a coma ( he's like 17 years old ) and his brother is dead. they had to cut off the top of the car just to get them out .... oh and i forgot to mention : they were coming back from church ....
i know if i was a part of their family or was really close to them i'd prolly be suicidal myself... their mother is on a lot of drugs right now so that she doesn't f@ckin kill herself
so that's the kind of problems other people have and well you can't really call them stupid for that ...
and btw most of the people that kill themselves are not stupid at all they're prolly smarter than me and you
The question is- would those 2 ppl who died want their loved ones/family to end their lives because they are gone ???

I dont think so.

Life is painful and tough, but you have to TRY to keep your head through all the adversity.

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
you're looking at the situation from only one side
and you're getting the flat picture

picture yourself as a parent who's 2 only kids died in a car accident coming back from church
you have 2 kids they're like a part of you .... they're your family you do everything for them .... you'd die for them and now they're gone b/c somoene cut them off
how do you deal with that ? what are you gonna think ? obviously not " if they were alive they woudln't want me to die if they died " DUH of course they woudn't want you to but it's like all you had taken away from you ! you can't just replace them ..... they're gone forever and they took a huge part of you with them ..... part of you is dead

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Ok, I guess I have to keep in mind that your 17 years old (dont take that personally !!)

If that parent kills herself over this, then she would be hurting others in her family even WORSE.

Losing a child is probably the WORST thing that can happen to a parent, but somehow, someway, you have to go on.

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
don't take personally ? well i got 2 words for you and you can go ahead and take it as personally as you want
SCREW YOU

seriously
how am i supposed to not take that personally ?
if it's something that you want to keep in mind then keep it in MIND don't tell me that
wouldn't hurt me if i didn't know that right ?
but you're pointing it out, and you obviously want me to know that you would treat me differently if i was older

yes she would be hurting others in her family by doing that, and that's why they will probably prevent her from doing that b/c they're aware of the problem ....... but if noone cared the parents probably would kill themselves over something like that

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
Losing a child is probably the WORST thing that can happen to a parent, but somehow, someway, you have to go on.
Vin's right Mia. Its the hardest thing for a parent. I even know a lady who lost her son. He wasnt her only child but she contemplated suicide. And even though it seems like your reason for living is over, you have to go on. And i cant say that time would heal the lady who lost both her kids, but it would definitly pile a heap on the painful memory. Life has to go on.

Lemon

Dec 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by MiaWallace ] ++
sorry for brining this topic up again
but i learned something about myself today

i have a lot of respect for you guys
and i'd like to know your opinnions on this

if a person feels like he/she brings people too much pain would it be ok for them to want to kill themselves ? would it be alright to do that ? why or why not
mia...

i think firstly the person should be sure if they;re actually giving others pain or not..sometimes a person may feel that he is hurting another ...but really isnt doing that....an unhappy person sometimes feels he;s making other unhappy around him when he's not.....secondly ....i think contemplating not giving pain to a person is a way better idea than contemplating suicide for sure.....why ? because life is given to one to live ...not to end ....and one never knows ..one might actually bring more pain to a lot of ppl by committing or even contemplating suicide....

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
you're right but what if a person feels like they're bringing too much pain and they can't even help it ?

it's just a thought
i discovered last night that i can't deal with knowing that i hurt people ..... because that's not what i'm here for . so that's why i can't take it when someone's mad at me
of course i'm not going to kill myself over that and will try to be a better person

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #199
    ok i have two responses here

1. hey people hows the weather?

2. imho nobody in their right mind considers suicide(well very few). They think about it while in a rush of intense emotions, but you can only make a clear logical decision/have a clear train of thought when you are free of emotions.

The world runs on common sense and logic. Emotions dont. Therefore when you think emotionally you probably wont a common-sensical(?) decision.

I might be wrong of course....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)