Suicide (2 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Lili, i hate to shoot you down, but of all the common reasons to commit suicide, whenever I hear this one, I think it's so stupid.

I've heard a lot of my friends say that kinda stuff "Oh man, i'll just kill myself. Then my parents will feel so bad!"....

I'm always like "so what?! What does that achieve?!" :blah:

that wouldn't be THE reason to commit siucide,
but it would be in my reasons.
no matter if you agree or disagree ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lemon

Dec 15, 2003
suicide ....hmmm

coming into this world wasnt in your hands......so why shud leaving it be ?

on the other hand ....if uve tried enuf to better the quality of your life (whatever ur scale is ) and your plans have been deflected.....severely...and u feel your loved ones derserve to be hurt in the way ur going to hurt them by taking your life......u dont need a shrink.

im sorry for all you ppl whove lost someone or the other .....i really am. (even tho i sound rather insensitive)

oh and one more thing ......if your gonna commit suicide let me not hear you yapping about it cuz then i know your looking for something i dont have to give you ....pity.

PS: suicide has been on my mind lots of times ....but the more i thought of doing it it receded further into my not to do list .....i was plain chicken !

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
great...

we had goat calling him sheep,

now we have a lemon calling him melon........sooo nice!!

and tw lemon pie ( :LOL: j/k ;) ) everyone has his own views about suicide.

i heard once again the story of a bussines greek man who commited suicide few years ago because of smg that happened and i really pitied him.

he was feeling guilty to dath for smg that happened.
and i can not jugde this man for doing it.

you can judge noone for commiting suicide beause i've said it 100 times i'll tell it once again: you never know why someone did it and what forced him to do it. ;)

Lemon

Dec 15, 2003
uhh well

i havent really judged nebody u see...you can very clearly see that in my reply.....

infact i think ive distinguished both sides of the coin...
theres one view which says u cant commit suicide and there the other side that says go ahead to what you feel like...

i know a few lines drip sarcasm....but trust me i figured that after i posted my reply....i didnt mean thats sarcasm of sorts...

point being ......if one WANTS to commit suicide......then they should go ahead and do it ...not yap about it ...cuz then we know that "ending their life" isnt the end they're looking for .....its pity....and thats silly

and yeah .....its quite true ...one never knows what the suicidal persons thinking or what has actually driven him to take his life

++++++++++LEMON

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #128
    sorry bout that haha. L-E-M-O-N.....

i dunno- suicide just doesnt feel right. its like the one crime that doesnt have an unwilling victim...if its a crime at all...

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Lemon ] ++
    uhh well

i havent really judged nebody u see...you can very clearly see that in my reply.....

infact i think ive distinguished both sides of the coin...
    theres one view which says u cant commit suicide and there the other side that says go ahead to what you feel like...

i know a few lines drip sarcasm....but trust me i figured that after i posted my reply....i didnt mean thats sarcasm of sorts...

point being ......if one WANTS to commit suicide......then they should go ahead and do it ...not yap about it ...cuz then we know that "ending their life" isnt the end they're looking for .....its pity....and thats silly
    and yeah .....its quite true ...one never knows what the suicidal persons thinking or what has actually driven him to take his life

++++++++++LEMON

if it would be pity....they wouldn't commit suicide to find pity.
    they would do smg else.
    cause if you are looking for pity....then dead you can not fnd it.
    so...i disagree.

Lemon

Dec 15, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

if it would be pity....they wouldn't commit suicide to find pity.
    they would do smg else.
    cause if you are looking for pity....then dead you can not fnd it.
    so...i disagree.

ok ok we're missing the point now .....what im doing here is differentiating actually between "the serious suicide commiters" and "the yappers" ....yeah like its pretty much obvious that if a person's dead he aint gonna be enjoying any pity right ......what im saying is ...there are those who yap and those who really do commit suicide....so if you want to commit suicide then SHUT UP about it (why dont you) and go ahead with it .....and if your not doing THAT then you belong to "the yappers" section.....second point being...if a person really intends to commit suicide ...she/he will go ahead with it ....but if suicide is not the end of the road and pity is actually what ones after then he obviously isnt leaving us he's just yapping and hunting for pity ....u get me dont ya?

and yeah you guys ....look whatever ....it aint nice to take your life ....what with we all being part of the Universal energy...wherever you go ...unless you've settled scores ..ur coming right back...so in the process ..not much achieved !!

ne ideas about life, the universal energy, postive energy, negative energy, the balance of life etc....suicide

^^^^^^^^LEMON (peace be upon me)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    i can't carry on talking about this with you lemon.

we strongly disagree about that and for not ending with the 2 of us fighting(which i do not want at all) it's better for me this convrsation to end.

and i do not want to die.at least i don't want now.
    and noone from the ppl who know me ever knew i wanted to die pr that i've tried to die.
    i had my way to keep it secret.

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
    IMO commiting suicide is stupid! Life is short and if you have problems, you have to resolve them (or try to)...It's not easy but you have to try at least!

And to talk about terrorists: that's stupid too! I can't explain it very well in English, but I have doubts about that!

AnnA

May 14, 2003
    I think that suicide is so so silly thing!!! Only weak persons who can`t recognise the problem and try to solve it kill themselves.

That is absolute SH*T!!!

Lemon

Dec 15, 2003
    okk this is giving me a BAD HEADACHE....if ne body here doesnt agree with my point of view (AFTER UNDERSTANDING IT OFCOURSE) im kool ...i aint gonna love you any less.....:D:D:D:D and hey ...i dont wanna fight with ne body...i just want a healthy discussion....but if the discussions turning into "hells inferno" then lets talk about something else......some of us definitely feel very strongly about certain things ...and i respect that ....so peace ..not pieces

*HUGS* *KISSES*:D:D:D

&&&&&&&&&&LEMON (peace be upon me)

Lemon

Dec 15, 2003
    or ppl who their self confidesne is lower than the grownd...... ;)

they commit suicide too ana ;)
    hey Lilianna

what exactly is it your standing up for lady ??

i dont even get your point ne more .....first you tell me "we shouldnt judge ppl for committing suicide" then you come up with stuff like "people with a self confidence lower than the ground commit suicide" whats your drift lady ....im a little lost here ....make up your mind......and this aint no fight woman ....its called a healthy argument .....so kick back relax and have a blast .....and while your at it ....let me remind you .....everybody doesnt always agree with you in life.... and more often than not its that little friction that adds the dash of spice to life ....

I DO SPEAK ENGLISH !! (UHH DONT I )

LEMON (suffering from migraine)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    i didn't write it for everyone to undertsand it...

for me it's enough the ppl i want them to understand to read it....

i had a reason for writing it.
    and it's enough from me explaining....

btw..why don't you take a look in the forum more??
    you have interesting ideas and know how to argue,disagree,talk or whatever.....

don't come only hear....
    we have many things to say and i think suicide is not our strong part! ;)

Lemon

Dec 15, 2003
    i didn't write it for everyone to undertsand it...

for me it's enough the ppl i want them to understand to read it....

i had a reason for writing it.
    and it's enough from me explaining....

btw..why don't you take a look in the forum more??
    you have interesting ideas and know how to argue,disagree,talk or whatever.....

don't come only hear....
    we have many things to say and i think suicide is not our strong part! ;)
    well lady

i think YOU should look into the forum some more ....i have been going elsewhere .and not only "hear"....the point here isnt understanding what you 've written ...its comprehending it in comparison to what else you have written .....you are contradicting yourself as you can see .......by first saying we shudnt judge ppl and then judging them yourself....

cut me some slack here will ya ....im new to this place and need time to explore ....im doing my literature majr right now and need some more time at hand to go places in this forum...so thanks for the advice .....

:cool:

)))))))))LEMON (BLAH !!) (MOMS HERE AND ALL)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)