15. King Ale		31
16. jeeks		29
17. Sir Sebastian	20
18. ZlatanFan		18
Thnx.:cool:

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++

I dont see the big deal in it? I didnt choose any striker of the saturday game, and get a penalty of -2 points?
I understand your point and I'm sorry to reject it, nothing personal..

as Arif said, it doesn't matter whether you select strikers from saturday matches or not.. the deadline reminds the same.. and you my friend were late.. and that should have some penalty.. if we play by the rules, you should have 0 points for this round..

I know it's just a game.. but, it has some rules to control.. otherwise it'll lose it's value, don't you agree??

If you are so bitter about it, I'll give you back your two points, hell, I'll give 10 if that will make you happy.. I don't wanna lose a good player over something selly.. but, I would very much appreciate it if you accept this deal and play by the rules..

kurvengeflüster

********* a.D.
Jan 24, 2004
just to clear something..if you give Art the points then don't hesitate to give me also some. I know you don't wan't to lose "a good player" but don't underrate the small and lousy one ;)

just to clear something..if you don't give Art any points than don't hesitate to give me also nil.

I don't like your decision (not to count our points) but I accept it because you act fully conformable with our rules. :)

ps..ever been banned? dude, count these freaking points otherwise ....!! :fero:

;) *jk*

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
errr..mmm..aaa..

Sir, you didn't post you strikers..!! if you posted them, I would surely counted them.. no matter how late you are.. :scared:

nah..

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++

I understand your point and I'm sorry to reject it, nothing personal..

as Arif said, it doesn't matter whether you select strikers from saturday matches or not.. the deadline reminds the same.. and you my friend were late.. and that should have some penalty.. if we play by the rules, you should have 0 points for this round..

I know it's just a game.. but, it has some rules to control.. otherwise it'll lose it's value, don't you agree??

If you are so bitter about it, I'll give you back your two points, hell, I'll give 10 if that will make you happy.. I don't wanna lose a good player over something selly.. but, I would very much appreciate it if you accept this deal and play by the rules..
I accept it... But i just dont find the argument good enough: "It was a easy choice who to remove" because like i said, i did it only to be fair and remove Montella and keep DP eventhough i knew he woudnt play at all.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Ok...

Gandalf. Withdraw my points from this round, i dont find it fair that 2 posts late, and only 1 get points.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
Art^, if you didn't post late, would you remove montella from your list..? beside, the main point is your were late, thus, two points deducted..

Kurven, I'm very sorry, I didn't notice your entry.. really.. I was wondering what the hell you were talking about.. :embarass:

so, I'll add your points from the previus round and deduct 2 points from them.. just to be fair and square..

the new standing..

Code:
1.  Arif		95
2.  Roman		94
3.  Art^		92
4.  gray		86
5.  Loppan	84
6.  Darin		83
7.  Forza juve	82
8.  Gandalf	74
9.  Amr		71
10. kurvengeflüster	71
11. Kaizer		63
12. ZhiXin		62
13. Ramin		52
14. Fabiana	41
15. King Ale	31
16. jeeks		29
17. Sir Sebastian	20
18. ZlatanFan	18
just for the records,
next time any late entry won't be counted..
we'll play exactly by the rules....

peace..

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Sorry guys. But i withdraw from the game. I simply dont have the time to concentrate on it now...

Atleast someone else can win it this year :D

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Sorry guys. But i withdraw from the game. I simply dont have the time to concentrate on it now...

whyyyyyyy?
this game doesn't need such time ART^....you're one of the best in it.don't give up man:down:

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004

Can I get your points? :embarass:

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)