StrikerMania: Standings (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Amr ] ++
wait a sec,, why gandalf is nw strikermania and why does he has only 3 posts??
Ppl can have 2 accs rite? If ur not sure if StrikerMania is Gandalf, u can always do an IP check.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
StrikerMania is another account.. I made it to avoid missing info about new posts when I sign as Gandalf, you know "when you log in, there is this thing called "first unread posts", but if you don't check these new posts and keep your account open for a long time, they will no longer be there.. so..

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++
StrikerMania is another account.. I made it to avoid missing info about new posts when I sign as Gandalf, you know "when you log in, there is this thing called "first unread posts", but if you don't check these new posts and keep your account open for a long time, they will no longer be there.. so..
Very resourceful of u Gandalf, I did that in another forum, and both my accs were banned for wasting storage space. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
That's wad they said. But I wonder if it affects storage space that much anyway.

I was banned cos other members thought I was fooling around, but I made some decent posts. I created another acc to check for new posts and see if some1 is fooling around. So I said hi on my 2nd acc and made some posts, and instead of behaving normally, they behave like I had nothing better ot do but to create trouble. In the end the admins also believe it, and bb to my 2 accs. + I was a senior mod there.

Bah I rather live happily and forget bout this instead of thinking bout this feud. Makes life happier anyway. And don't mention this to me.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Gandalf, you're asking for a banning my friend :devil:

Look at all the server space you're using up with that new account, I'm sure it takes a whole 5kb up :fero:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
thanks Amr, though I don't really know if that's something to be congratulating me about :mute:

Yes I do have things to do, but it's not like a chatroom where I have nothing but the forums open. I just open up the forums index and reply to the posts I need to in one go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)