Striker? (1 Viewer)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
we have to remember that kapo and olivera can also be used upfront. sure they are not pure strikers like trezeguet, but they can offer something upfront and capello has been known to use two creative forwards upfront.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
We NEED a striker, Trez and DP will be a guarantee to be injured at least part of the season (if not more !!)

kweku

Jul 20, 2002
As It seems we are not buying anyone, we should get wiltord for free, he is better than Inzaghi jr, dont like him but its still better than getting nobody

kweku

Jul 20, 2002
For sure we really need a player who can replace Trez in style, but I dont think Inzaghi jr is anything like Trez, But I ve always liked Luca Toni however since his playing days in Brescia. he would of been a great addition to our squad.

btw Inzaghi is a crappy player even as a 4th striker

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by kweku ] ++
ve always liked Luca Toni however since his playing days in Brescia. he would of been a great

You know, you could be on to something there. Luca Toni might really be a good option! Won't happen though..

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i'd definitely wait another season if it means getting gila or someone as good.

we can bank on olivera and kapo for the time being.

Luigito

Mar 22, 2003
yes we need another striker

I read that the ex juve player Daniel Fonseca, is offer Carlos Bueno to juve. He is the striker of Peñarol and plays too in the national team of Uruguay.

Gilardino for the next year!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++

so u prefer buying new crap striker as sub than havin gila with us next season
When both DP and Trez get hurt who are we left with ???

Micco and ZalayetCRAP !!!!!!!!!

Very reassuring...............................

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
if juve does sign a new striker, I think S.Inzaghi is the most possible to come, because of the lazio financial situation and he is willing to leave the club himself.
Zlatan is young and good, but Ajax won't sell him cheap, same situation with Gila in Parma.
another name stirring up in rumour is Tristan, he has wonderful skills but, just feel that his playing style won't suit well in Juve.
hours left from the deadline, let's wait and see what will happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)