Striker Situation (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ErikP ] ++
They're on loan, aren't they? Can we just withdraw the contracts without paying serious money or something?
I believe that Vieri's loan is structured so that we can call him back mid-season with out too much of a problem. And the Primavera players are available all the time. Plus, Nedved and Camoranesi can play striker. It's not as if we'll run out of strikers and have to forfit the match.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
But surely if you wanna win cl as most of the squad is talking about, the strikers and options you have mentioned is not good enough to beat the really good teams

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
But surely if you wanna win cl as most of the squad is talking about, the strikers and options you have mentioned is not good enough to beat the really good teams
Then I don't suggest that you buy tickets to the final.

OP

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
  • Thread Starter #26
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    are we ever the cynic!

Codino

The Rival
    Jul 21, 2002
    like milan this season....

tomasson, sheva, inzaghi, rivaldo, pirlo, rui, borriello can all play forward... when one of them doesnt play for a while, problems will be created!

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Evelyn8 ] ++
    I'd Rather have
    Palermo, Saviola or Crespo

then the Church.........
    They are better then Chiesa, no doubt. But would they fit in the starting lineup? Even if they did, they would send Salas further down bench. I think a top 3 of Del Piero, Trez and Salas is about as good as you will find anywhere and if CHiesa is 4th, even better. He is a verteran who knows how to get the job done but won't command huge playing time and complain like one of the above.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)