Stranger Things (2 Viewers)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
They most probably will continue with the upside down arc or at least the mind flayer
They did foreshadowing in the end of season 1, but this time I don't think it was. In the Beyond Strander things interviews they also alluded to not knowing what Season 3 will be about.

I liked season one better simply because it was much more thrilling, a missing Will who we barely see or hear of, nobody believing Joyce at the start putting you the viewer in a frustrated state since you can tell she isn't lying, and Eleven being under the constant threat of being recaptured. A whole more mystery vibe which was thrilling to say the least.

That being said, season 2 was epic in it's own rights, especially since it brought into play a more frightening antagonist in the mind flayer
:agree:

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
They did foreshadowing in the end of season 1, but this time I don't think it was. In the Beyond Strander things interviews they also alluded to not knowing what Season 3 will be about.

:agree:
Yea, that is true, whatever it is hopefully it’ll live up to our expectations.

Also didn’t you think the director came out as kinda pretentious in those beyond stranger things 2 interviews? :D

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I get the impression with her that she's not acting and is often this batshit crazy, maybe that's why.

- - - Updated - - -

Let us know when you finish it.
:agree: she seems genuine. Isnt she the one who once had blossoming career and ruined because she couldnt stop stealing things from department stores even though she was a millionaire and couldve just bought it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)