Stop stealing my artwork (1 Viewer)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
Dumpster-diving is underrated as a hobby, an occupation and as a way of life.

That gem being said, its about time Juventuz have some kind of written policy regarding this kind of thing. And warez. And attachments. And article posting. And flaming. And reckless display of genitalia and other unsavoury appendages whether in motion or standing still, whether moist or dry, whether open, or in disguise, whether accompanying the line "im gonna get you naked by the end of the song" or not.

It will just prevent issues like these from becoming larger than they should be.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
ßömßärdiër said:
Next time try a word that's actually a word, DOUCHE!
douce

\Douce\, a. [F. doux, masc., douce, fem., sweet, fr. L. duleis sweet.] 1. Sweet; pleasant. [Obs.]

2. Sober; prudent; sedate; modest. [Scot.]

And this is a douce, honest man. --Sir W. Scott.

Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, © 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
IceBlu said:
I don't post around here anymore but its been brought to my attention that my artwork (avatars to be precise) are being used by members here without my permission.

Now the member called "gmmmu" is using an avatar which i made for my use on another site.

This isn't the first time either. My last avatar was used by someone else but I didn't bother.

I don't upload my work on sites like soccerart for a reason. If i wanted everyone to use them, i'd upload my sh*t there.

Kindly stop using my work pronto.

here are 2 of the avatars I made which are being / were used here.

You gotta alot of ballz coming in here asking people not to use your 1x1 cm masterpiece.....get a life man. so what if u pasted nedveds pic on a green background,you are no picasso so dont expect any credit specially if u post it on the net....come on man dont u know?? for gods sake they rob people of their money let alone little pieces of crap artwork from u.....look at the bright side mabye u will become really famous in a forum that sucks ass ....get the hell on son..:faq2: you

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
hambon78 said:
You gotta alot of ballz coming in here asking people not to use your 1x1 cm masterpiece.....get a life man. so what if u pasted nedveds pic on a green background,you are no picasso so dont expect any credit specially if u post it on the net....come on man dont u know?? for gods sake they rob people of their money let alone little pieces of crap artwork from u.....look at the bright side mabye u will become really famous in a forum that sucks ass ....get the hell on son..:faq2: you
:agree: tell him son

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
RochemBeck said:
LOL at my buddy Burke.

After a thread such as this I would not surprised if everybody would sport one of your 'tars at this forum...hell that would be quite funny. No offense Mr. Steel.

Hahaha it would be funny to see everyone using the same avatar without 'crediting' him.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Come on guys, that's uncalled for. Whenever you ask Ice for something he does it pronto. Nowadays people seem to forget asking for something or saying thank you. It might seem stupid for you want he demanded but for him it's something special. Anyway...

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
hambon78 said:
I can really imagine you being the creative genius..

Apr 12, 2004
mikhail said:
douce

\Douce\, a. [F. doux, masc., douce, fem., sweet, fr. L. duleis sweet.] 1. Sweet; pleasant. [Obs.]

2. Sober; prudent; sedate; modest. [Scot.]

And this is a douce, honest man. --Sir W. Scott.

Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, © 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc.

:sick:

I just got 0wn3d!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
ßömßärdiër said:
Because of that first post in here that Swag gave me rep, Mik took some away, now SWWWWAAAAAGGGGGG is atop the rep list, you glass bastard.
You just haven't been vBribing enough with your vCash, Burke. Get with the program. :pumpkin:

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Dominic said:
I can really imagine you being the creative genius..
Being a creative genious doesnt just come in one form....by the likes of your posts CSI Miami couldnt find traces of intelligence let alone creative genious..:agree:

Apr 12, 2004
hambon78 said:
Being a creative genious doesnt just come in one form....by the likes of your posts CSI Miami couldnt find traces of intelligence let alone creative genious..:agree:

:lol:

I just looked at your location, Kilo os normally reserved for the kilogram, I think you need to put "Klick," as i think you are saying Kilometer.

just a suggestion, DAWWWG!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)