Still We're The Best (1 Viewer)

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
It Isn't Our Season
Never Mind last night game against Ac Milan .We have good coach ,we also have good defenders and good forwads ,but It Isn't our season .It Isn't good for us to win every scudeto because people don't a team which win every match .If we're juventus fans still we're the best and we have chance so i hope our players and lippi will make more efforts

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Thread Merged

I've decided to merge this thread with the "Post-CL Depression and Future Outlook" thread.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
:howler: I was thinking of taking a 1024x768 screenshot and posting it, replacing the "post reply" button with a "closed thread" button :D I'm sure it would've confused some people

Aug 1, 2003
Stop sucking up dude! :D

jokin ;)

Obviously this is not one of the season to be proud of, but there is no need to go seriously ballistic. It's just a bad apple among good ones. With good transfers and better organization, we'll be back on our feet. So chill.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I dont think we are the best this season.we are not a team ,only a group of some talents that is lost .

SarajMan

Mar 10, 2004
I cant forget this season because i will probably watch Lippi, Legrotaglie, Montero, Conte 5 years or less.

Im sorry but i cant forget it, but i am still Juve fan and i will say this with proud.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by alex_samatar ] ++
It Isn't Our Season
Never Mind last night game against Ac Milan .We have good coach ,we also have good defenders and good forwads ,but It Isn't our season .It Isn't good for us to win every scudeto because people don't a team which win every match .If we're juventus fans still we're the best and we have chance so i hope our players and lippi will make more efforts
err..... are you on some kind of drugs, or dont you watch our games ??????

Mar 16, 2004
I dont think that we have a Good Back Line .. look at it .. I mean last season they were great .. the only well "good" addition we made this time was Legrotallie ..

I think we should buy one of those Cannavaro, Nesta or Chivu (although I think italian defenders are the best in the world !!)

Serie A .. not our years .. but 27 were ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Welcome to the forums Juvantarawy :D

++ [ originally posted by Juvantarawy ] ++
the only well "good" addition we made this time was Legrotallie ..
:wth: How can you call Legro a good signing, then forget the potential that Appiah and Miccoli had!? Di Vaio was a great prospect at the time we paid for him in full, and i still expect a lot from them all

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Legro can be good, when our defense sux, the pressure is always on him as he was the new arrival. He needs time, he can be a good player if the whole team performs well!
We all know with pressure, its hard to know what you're doing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)