Still No Tacchi for Trap (4 Viewers)

tacchina

Jul 28, 2003
Trappatoni has again left Tacchi out of a friendly match??

Is there something wrong with Trap? Ok, matbe Tacchi hasn't been as good this season as he was last season, but he isn't playing bad either. He controls the midfield at Juve, surely Trap could do with some of that in the National Team, no?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
tacchina

tacchina

Jul 28, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    he better be! this could be his last big chance to be in a tournament with the Azzurri

Jul 28, 2002
    As a juve fan, he shoould be in there cos he is better than some of the polayers we play.

BUT, as a italy viewer, he is jus a average player, not a player that demands a place, not even on the bench.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by tacchina ] ++
    he better be! this could be his last big chance to be in a tournament with the Azzurri
    nahh.... its too late now for Tacchi to be in frame for the NT..

it takes such a long time for Juvents to turn him into the player he is now... but international footbal dont have the luxury to give player that much time and opportunity..

he s like McManaman and England.. brilliant player but never meant for to be with the NT.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
    Honestly guys, I don't see Tachi as that good of choice for Trap. I would rather see the likes of Zanetti, Pirlo, Gattuso, orPerota in the DM of the Azzurri. Tachi is good, but he's not discplined enough to play during the Euro...

Aug 1, 2003
    God, I don't mind Perrotta but honestly seeing Zanetti in the NT makes me sick to the stomach (sorry to anyone offended)

I don't know, now I don't really care what goes on with Tacc and the Azzurri. I've been complaining bout it for years, but it seems that he won't play big time for the NT. nothing much we can do.

Besides, since he's not called up for this friendly match he could prepare himself against Depor.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    realistically thinking, tacchinardi has been brilliant the past two scudetto winning seasons and never got a chance. Zanetti and perrotta are not good enough in my opinion. i'd rather see ambrosini and tacchinardi and the likes of maresca and de rossi in there.

Tacchinardi hasnt done anything special this season and probably doesnt deserve it. but that rule should apply for all, ie. zanetti, perrotta..even Camoranesi in midfield.

Gattuso and Pirlo are the ones for me. they play together every week and are great.

gattuso--pirlo--maresca

have that in midfield and we'll demolish any other team.

OP
    tacchina

tacchina

Jul 28, 2003
  • Thread Starter #13
    That is a very good point you made Adrian about zanetti, perotta and camoranesi. what's so special about them? Camoranesi has been hopeless these past couple of months, and i haven't even heard anything from zanetti

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Well I agree with the guys that says that Tach hasn't win the rigth to be in the azzurri, he is good, but he is not great, and jis season hasn't been great at all...

Nov 1, 2002
    Zanetti and Pirlo better than him
    but i think the Azzuri need creative midfielder but there is no good creative midfielder... Pirlo is great to pass the ball but he is poor defensivly and the only one who can fit is Maresca

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    there are too many italians vying for tacchis spot :( he certainly is NT quality but right now his form isnt great and even if it was he would be chucked in favour of someone younger.

damn italy and their defensive midfielders

Aug 1, 2003
    well yeah but then again in every friendly where many Juve players are called Tacc is never called

If he was replaced by a better player I wouldn't mind, but I don't see how Zanetti is better

Sick sick sick!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)