Stevens wants Capello stay (2 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Juventus president Franzo Grande Stevens reiterated his desire to keep coach Fabio Capello at the club.

The former Milan and Roma boss has been strongly linked with a return to Real Madrid for next season, as the Spanish giants are looking to rebuild under new president Fernando Martin.

Despite having more than a year to run on his Juve contract, Capello still holds an affinity for Real after his previous spell in charge at El Santiago Bernabeu.

The Italian tactician has also been mentioned as a possible successor to Sven Goran Eriksson with the England job, when the Swede steps down after this summer's World Cup finals in Germany.

Despite the reports, Stevens stated his hope that Capello continues his current role with the Bianconeri.

"We hope Capello will stay at Juve because we consider him a big coach," Stevens told the Italian press. "And I think he would like to stay as well."

Capello himself played down the speculation, stating his amusement to the reports in the Italian papers.

"Papers write a lot, it's unavoidable that sometimes they guess," Capello said.

"I read papers and I enjoy myself. It would be worse if I read that Juve want me to leave."

-Sky Sports

Buy on AliExpress.com

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
Sara81 said:
why???? we don't want Capello

you sure????????? i like him to stay, i know not everyone like our team style of play but he won serie a last year, his team is 10 points clear this term and we are in the QF of the champ league.

but he is doing so rubbish at juve aint he :disagree:

Sara81

Mar 13, 2006
neath_lad said:
you sure????????? i like him to stay, i know not everyone like our team style of play but he won serie a last year, his team is 10 points clear this term and we are in the QF of the champ league.

but he is doing so rubbish at juve aint he :disagree:

no of course i like juve stayle!! I'm crazy about juve and Alex..
but i don't like capello!! what can i do!! i like Lippi more:p

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
This talk about Capello leaving in the sumer is getting annoying. He has a contract until 2007, so even if he wants to leave he can't until the board agrees.

Jul 5, 2005
tassard said:
As I undertand untill now everyone likes Juve's records but doesn't like Capello's tactics because we don't play well.
Why you say that we dont play well. Maybe for the last year you have right but this year i think that we are very formfull and thats why we are at the the head of siere A 10 points above Milan.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i want Capello to stay but I also want him to leave. We have all these players in their prime and teh CL should really be the target. On current form i cant see the team win the CL.

Capello needs to give this team a better style of football., right now it is embarrassing at times.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Actually I don't know what I want...

I'm depressed and angry to watch what Cap does.He plays always with the same formation and with players out of their real positions.
On the other hand I can imagine me to hear that the next Capello's team breaks one record after the other(as he does with us) and miss him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)