Steven Gerrard (1 Viewer)

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Orgut said:
I`m starting to think that maybe Emerson and Capello will move to Real and Gerrard will come to replace Emerson!

maybe he would take Zlatan with him and we get Henry
Puma feels fine in Juve and will go nowhere,but I think that brits would not gave Gerrard,which is far better than Ballack

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Cronios said:
The thingy i cannot understand is why they keep repeating Emerson is getting older???
He is just two months older than Vieira,
together with Camoranezi they are all one year older than Trezequet and 3 years older than Cannavaro and 4!!years older than Neddy,
from all our players we will start to to replace our teams stars from Emerson?
He is the most constant player, he almost every single time performed very well
and he rarely gets injured or suspended,
he is the backbone of our team, he is the reason our team recover after the Davids syndrom.
Also the rumours about Ballack, hint, that there are advanced plans to dig him
(considering the fact that we pre-signed Zanetti as a back up solution)
1oo% right,exactly

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Stuart said:
I doubt we'll get Gerrard but if I could swap Emerson or Vieira for him I'd do so in a heartbeat. Someone like Gerrard is just what we need; a player who can defend but adds that attacking drive from the centre of midfield.
Viera maybe,but Puma,no,no,no,wrong,wrong.He is the most constant player for Juve.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
- vOnAm - said:
The more we are linked with him the more we aren't targeting him...

Name the last time the media had it right about our big transfers???? Cannavaro? Vieira? Zlatan? Who?

Well yes, Vieira actually. The media got that one right. Cannavaro was linked to us as well, and it was well known that Capello was a keen admirer of Zlatan... Moggi's unpredictability is overrated.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Vieira - Gerrard in the middle, behind Mancini - Riquelme - Camo would rock. They could supply Trezeguet on a silver plate ;)

But too bad we won't get this midfield in reality.

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
Mozart said:
are u out of yo fukin mind......did you see his goal against aston villa....
hey, watch your mouth.

scoring goals with liverpool doesn't mean that he will do well with juve.
Look at viera, we thought he will bring a large impact, however, he didn't.

so i won't bet on gerrad, because he will cost us alot of money.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
Batigol said:
hey, watch your mouth.

scoring goals with liverpool doesn't mean that he will do well with juve.
Look at viera, we thought he will bring a large impact, however, he didn't.

so i won't bet on gerrad, because he will cost us alot of money.

dude im with you

for the money we gonna pay for gerrard, we can get 3 top players (CB,AMC,AML)

Sep 1, 2002
- vOnAm - said:
The more we are linked with him the more we aren't targeting him...

Name the last time the media had it right about our big transfers???? Cannavaro? Vieira? Zlatan? Who?
Whoever it turns out to be, they will have gotten it right; as they have put everybody forward from Jesus to the Man-in-the-moon.

On this occassion though it will be our new trequartista: Joaquin.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Dominic said:
Well yes, Vieira actually. The media got that one right. Cannavaro was linked to us as well, and it was well known that Capello was a keen admirer of Zlatan... Moggi's unpredictability is overrated.
I think this quote answers your post

bianconero said:
Whoever it turns out to be, they will have gotten it right; as they have put everybody forward from Jesus to the Man-in-the-moon.

On this occassion though it will be our new trequartista: Joaquin.
Ofcourse we've been linked to many of the players we transfered, given that we are always linked to pretty much everybody at one time or another, but surely the moves were still a surprise..

Capello's move was a jaw breaker, Canna and Zlatan surely was a surprise (very logical) but a surprise still....I remember Zlatan was heavily linked with Roma during that transfer period...

Vieira was a surprise because the main transfer speculation was Pires with many media hinting Vieira (purely on instincts in effort to jump the gun)..

I guess Emerson's move is the least surprising in the last few years. But other than that, I don't think we made any moves for the players we are heavily linked with.

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
now milan want gerard

with the mony they will get from chelsea i think they can buy him and we will not be able to py more for liverpool

from channel4.com

Milan ponder Gerrard bid Tuesday 30 May, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan are ready to make Liverpool a mega offer for captain Steven Gerrard, reports in Italy insist on Tuesday.

With the Rossoneri set to net around £35m for Andriy Shevchenko from Chelsea, the Italians are ready to use part of those funds to finance a Gerrard bid.

The England ace is highly rated in Italy and after initial links with Juventus earlier this year, Milan are now being paired with the star.

Milan know all about Gerrard’s quality after he inspired Liverpool’s quite remarkable Champions League Final comeback against the Rossoneri just over a year ago.

Boss Carlo Ancelotti has admitted that he is looking to freshen things up in midfield and had already indicated that Juventus’ Emerson was wanted.

But Gerrard is believed to be his primary objective even if the Anfield outfit have always insisted that he is not for sale.

It remains to be seen whether there is any scope for negotiating, which will now probably only take place after the World Cup Finals.

Meanwhile, Clarence Seedorf is being linked with a San Siro exit after some exceptional years of service.

The Dutchman is reportedly an Arsenal target after they lost Robert Pires to Spanish outfit Villarreal last week.

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
talk about transfers in the right thread!!!
Gerrard is bullshit.........that MF is not what we need and is totally impossible for him to come
Juve is the last thing he has in mind
so please close this screwed up thread!!!
i cant believe that we are still discussing about the prospect of Gerrard actually coming to Juve

we have Marchionni and he'll be the difference for us next season!!!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
gerrard wont be coming to juve imo. Not this summer at least.
Mybe Milan have a chance of getting him.

marchionni would help this team alot, possibly the difference maker as well next season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)