Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (94 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I did?

There is a god afterall.
Fuck off :p

---------- Post added 29.08.2012 at 09:04 ----------

Bastards :stuckup:

If Llorente or Dzeko are coming in, then I'd be fine with losing out on Jovetic (as long as we get him next year; the due is potentially the closest thing to DP's heir, and u guys don't want him and claim we don't need him! Pfft!)

However, if instead of Jovetic, we are going to end up with 34 year old grandpa Drogba (who has nothing left to prove might I add), Cardozo, or neanderthals like Borriello or Osvlado, then fuck no!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:heart: :touched:

Anyway, the Mercato closes on the 31'st, which happens to be a Friday. If shit hits the fan, I could always go out and drown my sorrows. Alcohol is a man's best friend at times, eh @Lapa? :D

Edit: CL Draw on Thurs. If we get an easy draw, and no top striker, things might not be so bad after all. However, Marotta shouldn't be absolved for his failures if that happens, and the criticism would then be warranted :stuckup:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Jovetic, Dzeko or Llorente and I can die happy. :)

I prefer Jojo or Dzeko though. Llorente would be nice as well. :tup:

Too bad we have no 'decent' striker to panic buy if we don't land Jojo/Dzeko/Llolo. I don't know if that's a good thing or bad. I really don't want Cardozo or Bendtner but we need another forward. I think Quagliarella, Pazienza and Ziegler are heading out. I think Marotta said no to Boriello already. So who does that leave...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)