Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (118 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I'm not going to insult you, at least not offensively. I only defend myself using a characteristic decency, so this is me being characteristically decent in defending myself.
Also I would like to add that you are obviously a ultra nationalist, a point derived from the fact that you are against signing Jovetic.
Also I would like to add that you are obviously a ultra nationalist, a point derived from the fact that you are against signing Jovetic.
There is no reason for this hate, we obviously like each other!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
There is no reason for this hate, we obviously like each other!
Did I ever attack you? Is it so hard for you to ignore me? Why is it that I find it easy to do so but you don't? I guess the fact that I do so in real life as well makes it easier for me.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
we won't get him , della valle seems intentioned to keep him and after seeing the the team they have assembled and the coach they have , jovetic's qualities will be on the spotlight this year and the next year he will be sold for 50+ mil euros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)