Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (120 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2007
When you have a chance of signing a player of Jovetic calibre, you put a side the team necessities. If we don't get a CF, and we end up with Jovetic, then we are better off than our current situation.
The team's necessity here is one that could raise the quality of this squad to the next level, if it had a goalscorer.

I really think there will be regret again if it's not addressed for the third summer in a row.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I would give Viola 5 extra millions if needed. The amount of profit of having Jovetic wearing the #10 leading us to glory in the next few years would that 5 mill look like pocket change.

The team's necessity here is one that could raise the quality of this squad to the next level, if it had a goalscorer.

I really think there will be regret again if it's not addressed for the third summer in a row.
We still scored more goals than anybody but Milan last year though. Jovetic Vucinic duo is more lethal than Llorente Vucinic. Jovetic and Llorente on the other hand would be way better

May 22, 2007
I would give Viola 5 extra millions if needed. The amount of profit of having Jovetic wearing the #10 leading us to glory in the next few years would that 5 mill look like pocket change.

We still scored more goals than anybody but Milan last year though. Jovetic Vucinic duo is more lethal than Llorente Vucinic. Jovetic and Llorente on the other hand would be way better
That's simplistic, because it would suggest that Juve don't necessarily need a goalscorer.

There were plenty of games where Juventus should have scored more but lacked a clinical and efficient striker to finish the job.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
That's simplistic, because it would suggest that Juve don't necessarily need a goalscorer.

There were plenty of games where Juventus should have scored more but lacked a clinical and efficient striker to finish the job.
I agree, but Jovetic is capable of scoring 16-20 goals easily with the quality MFs we have. He can create too. Marking the likes of Jovetic is more of headache to opponents. He can drop deeper, shift out wide, and cause more havoc

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
If Jovetic comes here he can easily get those 15-20 goals for us considering he got 14 goals in 27 matches last year. He finds the back of the net very often as for an ss.

Last match he scored twice while playing in 3-5-2 with Ljalic who's not a striker either. He can succeed with us I'm sure of it. That would be investment for today and for the future. He would be a star here no doubt.

May 22, 2007
I agree, but Jovetic is capable of scoring 16-20 goals easily with the quality MFs we have. He can create too. Marking the likes of Jovetic is more of headache to opponents. He can drop deeper, shift out wide, and cause more havoc
The same goes for a quality centre forward (such as Džeko) who can use his strength against defenders, move around intelligently, get into goalscoring position and be clinical at the end of a move.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
tbh as much as like jovetic i would not sign him if dzek is available.

but i am getting really desperate now, so anyone of the main names Jovetic, Dzeko or llorente will do now.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
yeah. it is amazing how macky tranforms from this arrogant cocky badass mofo, to a compeltely paranoid and broken human at the end.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Pessimist.

I didn't raise you to be this way.
I'm not being a pessimist here.

The negative tone is unacceptable. :D
It's not my fault you betray your loved ones like that.

Salv gets it. :tup:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Here's a guy speaking like LowLife :D

Rai commentator Fulvio Collovati : Dzeko? He's not a top player, we are talking about a reserve of Manchester City. I rather keep Matri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 120)