Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (110 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
In my opinion Viola already has a replacement - Berbatov. They don't expect us to put 30m on the table but English teams with City at the top can do that easily. I don't believe they could afford having Aquilani, JoJo and Berbatov in one team. Maths is easy here Jovetic is an income of 30m. Berbatov costs about 6m.

We can get him, especially if he wants us. The thing is: do we have the money?

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 22, 2007
I know. I never said it did. But it could easily happen if he came here. I am trying to point out the need for him or an actual striker. At the end of the day does it matter if we have someone scoring over 20 goals a season whether they are an SS or ST?
It wouldn't be a problem would it? Just like Messi scoring 60+ goals a season meant they didn't need to replace Eto'o. We could discuss anything hypothetical though.

Right now, I'm still annoyed that Trezeguet left without any plan to replace him.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It wouldn't be a problem would it? Just like Messi scoring 60+ goals a season meant they didn't need to replace Eto'o. We could discuss anything hypothetical though.

Right now, I'm still annoyed that Trezeguet left without any plan to replace him.
@Elvin ^

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
So let's say our offer is €20M + Matri (which is a ridiculous offer if I may say). That would leave us with a striker line up of: Vucinic, Jovetic, Giovinco, Quag and Boakye.

There's no way in hell I'd agree with that, considering we're spending €30M and have no real striker upfront. That money would be better spent on either Llorente or Dzeko.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
So let's say our offer is €20M + Matri (which is a ridiculous offer if I may say). That would leave us with a striker line up of: Vucinic, Jovetic, Giovinco, Quag and Boakye.

There's no way in hell I'd agree with that, considering we're spending €30M and have no real striker upfront. That money would be better spent on either Llorente or Dzeko.
Not if we somehow pull Llorente as well. Just saying.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
So you're saying we could pull off over €50M in these last few days of the market? Even so, if we had that kind of money, why would we wait this long to make all this happen?
Noo, I am not saying, I am just day dreaming. I'd be thrilled with either one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)